Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

991S Review

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2012 | 02:53 AM
Z356
Nordschleife Master

Originally Posted by clembo
Maybe the tighter connection with Audi has helped, I think that Audi has been the leader in design and quality of high end cars interiors for a while.
I don't think the improved 991 interior has anything to do with Audi or VW. Zuffenhausen has been improving their interiors with every new platform and model refresh they introduced in recent years! Porsche has a team of talented designers (some of whom I know) doing the work...and without requiring any assistance from either Neckarsulm or Wolfsburg!

I am myself a fan of Audi and have owned a RS6 in the past. I recently considered purchasing their R8 v10 but found its interior a bit drab & lackluster (see attached photo) for a $150K flagship. Frankly, you need to add expensive options from the 'Audi Exclusive' to make the R8's interior stand out. So not all is well at Audi either! If you wisely use the customizing services of 'Porsche Exclusive', you can create a unique & beautiful interior in any 991 or 981, which enhances the basic design incorporated in the new interiors! The level of customizing that you are allowed to do at Porsche is not possible at any other German manufacturer - whether you choose Audi/VW, Mercedes or BMW!

Saludos,
Eduardo
Carmel
Attached Images  

Quick Reply: 991S Review