Sponsored by:

Mosshammer 991.2 CARRERA DUCKTAIL EVO Questions

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2024, 02:22 PM
cbredesen
Rennlist Member

Received 235 Likes on 153 Posts

Originally Posted by TangoUniform
This might be the best 991.2 duck tail on the market. I've never seen it but I love it.
Agreed. The Moshammer just looks a bit pointy and the OEM one is so understated. This one looks like the OEM one with a bump in aggressiveness.
Old 07-27-2024, 03:29 PM
Hippiekiller
Intermediate

Received 26 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by TangoUniform
This might be the best 991.2 duck tail on the market. I've never seen it but I love it.

Rather new UK company. Took a shot on it and sold my Mosshammer, which I had not installed yet. I very much love the look of it. Took about a week to get here from the UK. Just got it back from being PPF'd yesterday. I will try and get it lined up correctly and some more photos. https://dissidentautomotive.co.uk/99...tion-ducktail/
Old 07-29-2024, 10:53 AM
Ahmad310
Rennlist Member

Received 140 Likes on 56 Posts

Originally Posted by Hippiekiller
Rather new UK company. Took a shot on it and sold my Mosshammer, which I had not installed yet. I very much love the look of it. Took about a week to get here from the UK. Just got it back from being PPF'd yesterday. I will try and get it lined up correctly and some more photos. https://dissidentautomotive.co.uk/99...tion-ducktail/
Your car looks awesome!! How much was shipping to US? Did you have it painted by them or by a local shop? I have a .1 and they have stated on Instagram they will be doing a .1 version at some point so this is a must buy for me if make one for my car!
Old 07-29-2024, 03:17 PM
Hippiekiller
Intermediate

Received 26 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by Ahmad310
Your car looks awesome!! How much was shipping to US? Did you have it painted by them or by a local shop? I have a .1 and they have stated on Instagram they will be doing a .1 version at some point so this is a must buy for me if make one for my car!
Thanks, I certainly love it. Shipping was 240 lbs, whatever that converts to currently. Was roughly 1500 lbs (was close to $2000 at that time) all totaled. I had to pay $50 for customs as well. Had a local Porsche approved paint shop paint it as I didn't think they would match Grey Black well. My shop got it pretty close, but not quite perfect. Will deal with that later on when I do the Sport Design front end.

Quick Reply: Mosshammer 991.2 CARRERA DUCKTAIL EVO Questions