Sponsored by:

What do you clean the interior with?

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2022, 10:48 AM
SConn
Drifting

Received 976 Likes on 580 Posts

Originally Posted by JimEb
The wife’s the master detailer in our household and she’s pretty loyal to AMMO brand. She always has that stuff stocked. I use the Ammo ‘interior lather’ to clean and follow up with ‘leather conditioner mousse’.

I’m sure there’s other products that are plenty sufficient and cheaper out there. I have to admit Larry’s YouTube videos with him detailing/restoring rare Ferrari’s and other high-end cars lends his brand a lot of street cred.
Phew! I'm glad I wasn't the first one to mention Ammo products. Definitely not cheap stuff, but Larry puts all his passion, sweat and tears into his products and tests, tests, tests before releasing! I'm pretty loyal to his stuff too. His leather conditioner is wonderful. Conditions without leaving a greasy, gloss. Just natural feeling and looking.
Old 08-25-2022, 11:03 AM
_Pat_
Intermediate

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

So I'm looking at two products Nextzett Cockpit Premium, 303 Aerospace Protectant for the everything except the seats.
Old 08-25-2022, 11:06 AM
Highyo
Pro

Received 50 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by _Pat_
So I'm looking at two products Nextzett Cockpit Premium, 303 Aerospace Protectant for the everything except the seats.
i fully endorse the cockpit, i think (with a cabin full of products) it's the MVP. 303 i have heard good things but have not used

Quick Reply: What do you clean the interior with?