Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Has anyone seen this before?

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2021, 02:39 PM
Rennlist Member

Received 317 Likes on 158 Posts

Originally Posted by YetiRojo
I did. Do you think that could have caused this?

He did full paint correction, then full PPF and Ceramic on everything but the engine decklid and rear bumper. Just ceramic on those 2 panels.
Ask him if he removed those reflectors when he worked on it. It does look like its been there a while. I would be upset if he saw it and didnt tell you or worst caused it by the removal of those reflectors.
Old 04-09-2021, 03:07 PM
YetiRojo
Instructor

Received 43 Likes on 25 Posts

Originally Posted by 911.
Ask him if he removed those reflectors when he worked on it. It does look like its been there a while. I would be upset if he saw it and didnt tell you or worst caused it by the removal of those reflectors.
0.0% chance it was there when he delivered the car back to me in November. I'd have seen it. I've already taken it to the local body shop and they've reiterated that it is damage from a previous respray. I've made an appointment for them to fix it in early May, which should give Suncoast plenty of time to get my Aerokit and headlamp washers to me!
Old 04-09-2021, 03:25 PM
SConn
Drifting

Received 976 Likes on 580 Posts

Originally Posted by YetiRojo
0.0% chance it was there when he delivered the car back to me in November. I'd have seen it. I've already taken it to the local body shop and they've reiterated that it is damage from a previous respray. I've made an appointment for them to fix it in early May, which should give Suncoast plenty of time to get my Aerokit and headlamp washers to me!
That's really unfortunate that the previous damage wasn't disclosed to you when you bought it. But maybe it's win win with the addition of the Aerokit!

I'm kinda partial myself

The following users liked this post:
YetiRojo (04-09-2021)

Quick Reply: Has anyone seen this before?