Notices
991 2012-2019
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Mods: Any plans to separate 991.1 and 991.2 sub-forums?

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2020, 08:22 PM
S S
Burning Brakes

Received 888 Likes on 400 Posts

Originally Posted by desmotesta
I equate them to the drivers who drive like absolute dicks and then dont make eye contact when they eventually get stuck at a red light.
Internet provides a safe zone for such characters.
And still no answer to my question... Who's the troll here? The OP or the guy who calls him out?

Feel free to bring yourselves down to TX and we can talk it all out, warriors... That is when I'm there and not someplace crappy keeping you safe to post your BS...
With the exception of Bobby (who was in the Navy, so I reckon that counts...) any of you other folks ever serve anything other than yourselves? Ever put your lives on the line? Ever have to drive for your life? You couldn't trigger me if you tried, fellas. Enjoy your anonnimity.

Old 02-20-2020, 08:23 PM
S S
Burning Brakes

Received 888 Likes on 400 Posts

Originally Posted by ipse dixit
It's the keyboard warrior in all of us.

The anonymity of the Internet brings the worst out of people.
You posting this should be a meme...

Old 02-20-2020, 08:28 PM
Bob Z.
Rennlist Member

Received 3,434 Likes on 2,348 Posts

Originally Posted by S S
And still no answer to my question... Who's the troll here? The OP or the guy who calls him out?

Feel free to bring yourselves down to TX and we can talk it all out, warriors... That is when I'm there and not someplace crappy keeping you safe to post your BS...
With the exception of Bobby (who was in the Navy, so I reckon that counts...) any of you other folks ever serve anything other than yourselves? Ever put your lives on the line? Ever have to drive for your life? You couldn't trigger me if you tried, fellas. Enjoy your anonnimity.

Ha! Thanks, I think. And you are not that bad after all either.
The following users liked this post:
S S (02-20-2020)
Old 02-20-2020, 09:37 PM
slam
Advanced

Received 25 Likes on 14 Posts

I don’t think this forum is overall active enough to split. Smaller forum slow down participation.
The following users liked this post:
sr5959 (02-20-2020)
Old 02-20-2020, 10:15 PM
desmotesta
Rennlist Member

Received 1,990 Likes on 947 Posts

Originally Posted by S S

nothing I could say would prove my point more than your own post.. Thank you! hahahaha
(you're goddamn right I ordered the Code Red)

Quick Reply: Mods: Any plans to separate 991.1 and 991.2 sub-forums?