Notices
991 2012-2019
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Someone hit my car in my parking garage.

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2019, 09:39 PM
titan7
Rennlist Member

Received 31 Likes on 23 Posts

Me too.
Old 07-18-2019, 09:47 PM
phefner
Rennlist Member

Received 708 Likes on 422 Posts

Flatten the a-holes tires next time @Jrod .
Old 07-18-2019, 10:41 PM
Jrod
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by phefner
Flatten the a-holes tires next time @Jrod .
I very seriously doubt it would have gotten physical. People that do this type of stuff are just like bullies when we were kids. They pick on weaklings knowing there’s hardly a chance that weakling will pick back although I did see it happen once in school. Someone saw a “fancy” car and figured there is a very large chance it will be an older gentleman or lady and thought it would be funny to pick on them. This along with our culture teaching the young to despise wealth and success is why this crap goes on plus as always some people are just bad. I’m pretty sure if I was able to meet the perpetrator there would have been nothing more than a discussion and that he or she that thought it would be funny to park on top of my car wouldn’t do it to anyone else.
The following users liked this post:
sr5959 (07-18-2019)
Old 07-18-2019, 10:57 PM
Psorcery
Banned

Received 171 Likes on 127 Posts

Couple weeks ago at a local taco place a group of people exiting stared at my car and decided it would be a great idea to have a conversation rightnexttoit <--- Probably that much space between two of the people.. They stood there for about 15 seconds before one guy full leaned up on my front fender while the little girl ran in circles around the car smacking it with her hands. It took a lot of effort not to pop the guy in the jaw. I went out there and asked him WTF he was doing.. Typical illegal immigrant family. No English. No comprehension. Full confusion. It ruined my night watching the gap between the hood/fender flex and close up. It's sick how people have absolutely no respect for others in general. Idiots full of spite. Call me racist. Sure. I'll take it but they were a group of savage animals with no class. Hope the guy finds himself behind the bars of an immigration jail.
Old 07-18-2019, 11:49 PM
Jrod
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Psorcery
Couple weeks ago at a local taco place a group of people exiting stared at my car and decided it would be a great idea to have a conversation rightnexttoit <--- Probably that much space between two of the people.. They stood there for about 15 seconds before one guy full leaned up on my front fender while the little girl ran in circles around the car smacking it with her hands. It took a lot of effort not to pop the guy in the jaw. I went out there and asked him WTF he was doing.. Typical illegal immigrant family. No English. No comprehension. Full confusion. It ruined my night watching the gap between the hood/fender flex and close up. It's sick how people have absolutely no respect for others in general. Idiots full of spite. Call me racist. Sure. I'll take it but they were a group of savage animals with no class. Hope the guy finds himself behind the bars of an immigration jail.
I’d like to think I could have composed myself if that was me but if I seen somebody do that to my Camry let alone my former 911 I’d put all my money on me in some kind of trouble with law enforcement. Seeing someone do that would have put me over the edge. That’s the same as vandalism in my opinion. Racist? Why? Would it have been any different if they were green or purple? Stating facts and talking about a real problem in our country doesn’t make you a racist either. Ironically a huge portion of the people that would call you a racist are in fact the racists.
Old 07-19-2019, 12:51 AM
Psorcery
Banned

Originally Posted by Jrod
I’d like to think I could have composed myself if that was me but if I seen somebody do that to my Camry let alone my former 911 I’d put all my money on me in some kind of trouble with law enforcement. Seeing someone do that would have put me over the edge. That’s the same as vandalism in my opinion. Racist? Why? Would it have been any different if they were green or purple? Stating facts and talking about a real problem in our country doesn’t make you a racist either. Ironically a huge portion of the people that would call you a racist are in fact the racists.
I'm with you brother.. I think back about it and wish I inflicted physical pain.. All my hard work and dedication for some bean/carb loading scum to sit on it because he's jealous. I saw him eyeing it down and looking closely at it too. It's not the first time someone sat on that exact spot either.

What am I supposed to do though? Break his jaw in front of a restaurant full of people and my girl sitting there watching? Can't have witnesses. Can't risk getting jumped and having it escalate. Too much to lose... When I walked back inside the restaurant there was a guy in there constantly looking at me and checking his shoulder. If I was alone or with a buddy I'd most likely have hit him and left right away.
phefner (07-19-2019)
Old 07-19-2019, 01:07 AM
Dirty Jacket
Instructor

Received 68 Likes on 34 Posts

This escalated quickly
Honda (07-19-2019)
Old 07-19-2019, 01:14 AM
phefner
Rennlist Member

Where do you guys live that you see such B.S.? I sense a bit of "****" from people from time to time but its never deserving of some physical response. Never seen what you guys describe.
Old 07-19-2019, 01:21 AM
Psorcery
Banned

Where do you guys live that you see such B.S.? I sense a bit of "****" from people from time to time but its never deserving of some physical response. Never seen what you guys describe.
Phoenix AZ. We're FULL of low grade scum. Being that most of the people in Phoenix, aren't from Phoenix/AZ. I have this theory that people who move down here are looking to start a new life because they ran away from some **** show where they were previously. No culture, no honor system, and no sense of community in this city and its surrounding area unless you find hidden pockets that consist of one small neighborhood. The quality of human here vs a true all American city is night and day.. I love Chicago.. Took a trip out to Nashville and was stunned by the friendliness and hospitality.

Were also full of uninsured drivers with no licenses that like to flee. They also don't like to assimilate and bring their backwards culture with them. Lucky them they pay no taxes and get free healthcare + food stamps.. They sit on cars too. Must be nice.
Old 07-19-2019, 09:44 AM
rockrdude
Burning Brakes

Received 379 Likes on 213 Posts

So not that I wasn't paranoid before following this post (this stuff happened to me at least 10 times on other cars) but I think it just made me way worse looool. It was so nice out yesterday I had to take my 911 to work. On the way back I had to make a stop at the SAAQ (our DMV), parked the car as far as possible. thank god it was quick, 20 mins felt like 5 hours.
Old 07-19-2019, 11:02 AM
Bud Taylor
Drifting

Received 432 Likes on 309 Posts
Default happened to me

I was actually sitting in my pristine 1990 300z eating a bagel in herndon va and some fat cow unloaded her maxivan door into the side of my car. After repeating 300 expletives to her in a thretening manner she finnally drove off. Perhaps said fat cow wont repeat her behavior but who knows.
Old 07-19-2019, 11:16 AM
phefner
Rennlist Member

@Psorcery , Thanks for sharing that about Phoenix. If you can handle the weather Chicago is a decent place.
Old 07-19-2019, 01:40 PM
Jim991
Burning Brakes

Received 183 Likes on 136 Posts

Years ago I parked my M3 convertible in the airport parking deck for a few days. When I came out their was a dime size round hole in the hood. Looked like someone stabbed it with an umbrella. I had it it repaired and the hood painted but you could see the shadow of the hole when the car heated due to the differential temperature of the filler. Random act of vandalism by some jealous *******.
Old 07-19-2019, 02:11 PM
Psorcery
Banned

@Psorcery , Thanks for sharing that about Phoenix. If you can handle the weather Chicago is a decent place.
I'm from Canada, handle the weather.. Sure! Putting up with it every year got tiresome! The weather quality is bad but the human quality is good
Old 07-19-2019, 02:14 PM
Psorcery
Banned

Originally Posted by Jim991
Years ago I parked my M3 convertible in the airport parking deck for a few days. When I came out their was a dime size round hole in the hood. Looked like someone stabbed it with an umbrella. I had it it repaired and the hood painted but you could see the shadow of the hole when the car heated due to the differential temperature of the filler. Random act of vandalism by some jealous *******.
That freakin sucks. That just reminded me of when my brothers Viper had a shopping cart rammed into the back of it while he stopped by the grocery store for a case of water. Its sick.

Quick Reply: Someone hit my car in my parking garage.