991 2012-2019
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

SOUL Sport Cats owner please chime in

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2019 | 07:57 PM
eysa
Rennlist Member

Thanks everyone for chiming in. I’m gonna take it for a spin soon and try to record the sound. Hopefully it can be heard on playback. Was suppose to take it back to the shop and have them check but got busy and didn’t make it. Should be able to tomorrow. I’ll try to get the video on here shortly.
Old 07-08-2019 | 11:44 PM
BIGWORM
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by eysa
Thanks everyone for chiming in. I’m gonna take it for a spin soon and try to record the sound. Hopefully it can be heard on playback. Was suppose to take it back to the shop and have them check but got busy and didn’t make it. Should be able to tomorrow. I’ll try to get the video on here shortly.
Does it sound like my video above?
Old 07-09-2019 | 12:04 AM
Bob Z.
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by eysa
Personally, I would leave the OEM filters alone and don't replace them. Most will not be able to distinguish the sound difference and they have been shown to not filter any better than the OEMs so I did not think spending the extra coin and removing the rear bumper was worth it. Yeah, I know the GT cars have them but non-GT cars do not need them.
Old 07-09-2019 | 01:14 AM
eysa
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by BIGWORM
Does it sound like my video above?
Really hard to tell. Is that in sport mode?

heres a quick video. If you listen real close you can somewhat here the noise I’m referring to when I’m on it.
Old 07-09-2019 | 01:20 AM
eysa
Rennlist Member

Not sure why the video didn’t upload.

Quick Reply: SOUL Sport Cats owner please chime in