Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Tuned 991.2 GTS vs Huracan 580-2

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2019, 11:07 PM
luv2sleep
Burning Brakes

Received 277 Likes on 183 Posts

Stage II tuned 991.2 GTS has been known to put out HP & torque figures equal to or greater than 911TT numbers...just sayin’. The Audi V10 Plus is a nice machine but a 911 TT/TTS will eat it for lunch most of the time. But...slap on a VF Engineering supercharger on the V10 and it’ll definitely be the predator in a straight line.
Old 06-17-2019, 11:32 PM
NJ991
Rennlist Member

Received 368 Likes on 214 Posts

Originally Posted by Psorcery
Yes I've decided to enjoy the car through the summer at least before giving it up.. It's getting harder as I'm getting more attached to it. 911's really are amazing machines.

I wish I could rent a 488 and other exotics without breaking the bank. I'm only able to negotiate decent deals on Huracan rentals.

I envy your Chicago group!
Amazing car! I’ve driven the 488 and the turbo lag is terrible. You floor it and literally count, 1,2 and then when it hits, it pulls hard. Even though it’s slower, I would take a 458 over the 488 any day. Just me.
Old 06-17-2019, 11:34 PM
NJ991
Rennlist Member

I really need to get a 991.2. The power is just there, waiting to be tapped into. Thanks for sharing the vids.
Old 06-18-2019, 12:02 AM
z3mcoupe
Rennlist Member

Received 178 Likes on 98 Posts

That is quite epic. I'd love to see this car (below) in the mix with yours and that Lambo to see how a potentially lighter, and less powerful modded 991.2 would fare against them both. Great work!

https://www.autocar.co.uk/car-review...2018-uk-review
Old 06-18-2019, 12:16 PM
good2go
Pro

Received 159 Likes on 79 Posts

Hello to you too, my forum stalker.
its all about you Psorcery. Your delicate ego needs constant approval and admiration. You have the coolest Porsche in the world. You are the best driver. You have the most awesome tune in the world. Can't wait to hear about your next tune, how much power you get, ad see more video of street racing. You are my hero.
Old 06-18-2019, 01:40 PM
Psorcery
Banned

Received 170 Likes on 126 Posts

Originally Posted by good2go
its all about you Psorcery. Your delicate ego needs constant approval and admiration. You have the coolest Porsche in the world. You are the best driver. You have the most awesome tune in the world. Can't wait to hear about your next tune, how much power you get, ad see more video of street racing. You are my hero.
Totally dude! Check out my flashy avatar, signature, and all my social media outlets. They're plastered everywhere. Me me me me!!!

Keep following me around with negative remarks all the time. It just inflates my enormous ego. In the mean time, get your sodium levels checked.
Old 06-18-2019, 02:57 PM
wareaglescott
Burning Brakes

Received 99 Likes on 57 Posts

Dont forget fighter pilot. lol
The arrogance is overflowing even in the world of 911 drivers which are a pretty ego centric group to begin with.
The following users liked this post:
duxsi (07-16-2019)
Old 06-18-2019, 03:20 PM
BIGWORM
Three Wheelin'

Received 1,057 Likes on 532 Posts

Originally Posted by wareaglescott
The arrogance is overflowing even in the world of 911 drivers which are a pretty ego centric group to begin with.
The only thing overflowing here is your need for attention. Every one of your posts is about your porsche, cobra or friends lambo. If its not, then it's you insulting others.

You remind me of that kid in HS with no friends who ended up smart and making money, only to gloat about how much better you are or how stupid everyone else is on a forum. SMH.

You dont look to superior compared to anyone else either ICEMAN.

Last edited by BIGWORM; 06-18-2019 at 03:46 PM.
Old 06-18-2019, 03:22 PM
BIGWORM
Three Wheelin'

Received 1,057 Likes on 532 Posts

Totally dude! Check out my flashy avatar, signature, and all my social media outlets. They're plastered everywhere. Me me me me!!!

Keep following me around with negative remarks all the time. It just inflates my enormous ego. In the mean time, get your sodium levels checked.
Even though I dont know you at all. Them two are pieces of work. The Me Me Me part made me spit out my coffee! lol.
Old 06-18-2019, 03:32 PM
Aatish
Pro

Received 86 Likes on 56 Posts

It's getting spicy in here.
Old 06-18-2019, 05:10 PM
good2go
Pro

Originally Posted by BIGWORM
Even though I dont know you at all. Them two are pieces of work. The Me Me Me part made me spit out my coffee! lol.
Hey look at that Psorcery you have a new friend. Thumbs Up.
Old 06-18-2019, 05:33 PM
Psorcery
Banned

Originally Posted by wareaglescott
LOL. Hypocrite much? This is coming from Mr. Goody two shoes that calls himself "WAR EAGLE SCOTT". Cry your tears.

Originally Posted by BIGWORM
They really are. He went after the GT3 guy in another thread too. Good2go brings up how much money he makes, his hardships growing up, and how he pays more taxes than everyone here when nobody asked. This is at least the 6th thread he's followed me into with negative remarks.. All because I jokingly said his 4S is a pig one time(6 months at least).. I even told him I was kidding. I live in his head.

Thanks "BIGPERM!! I mean BIGWORM" lol

Originally Posted by Aatish
It's getting spicy in here.
and salty.

Hey look at that Psorcery you have a new friend. Thumbs Up.
Thanks, I'm happy I can make friends here instead of sucking other people off.. Have you and the other dork gotten a room yet?
Old 06-18-2019, 05:40 PM
good2go
Pro

LOL. Hypocrite much? This is coming from Mr. Goody two shoes that calls himself "WAR EAGLE SCOTT". Cry your tears.

They really are. He went after the GT3 guy in another thread too. Good2go brings up how much money he makes, his hardships growing up, and how he pays more taxes than everyone here when nobody asked. This is at least the 6th thread he's followed me into with negative remarks.. All because I jokingly said his 4S is a pig one time(6 months at least).. I even told him I was kidding. I live in his head.

Thanks "BIGPERM!! I mean BIGWORM" lol

and salty.

Thanks, I'm happy I can make friends here instead of sucking other people off.. Have you and the other dork gotten a room yet?
You are a class act. It's a Porsche 991 forum, image that... we are in the same posts once in a while. What are the odds of that? Look at how many times you post and how many I'm in the same post. Whats the percent? extremely low.

All I did is agree with someone that street racing is dangerous, and you start talking trash again.
Old 06-18-2019, 05:49 PM
Psorcery
Banned

You are a class act. It's a Porsche 991 forum, image that... we are in the same posts once in a while. What are the odds of that? Look at how many times you post and how many I'm in the same post. Whats the percent? extremely low.

All I did is agree with someone that street racing is dangerous, and you start talking trash again.
Okay, you done? If so, move on.
Old 06-18-2019, 05:55 PM
NJ991
Rennlist Member

Quick Reply: Tuned 991.2 GTS vs Huracan 580-2