Sponsored by:

My experience with Fabspeed

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2019, 01:22 PM
garfunkle
Banned

Received 1,146 Likes on 629 Posts

Originally Posted by Phil@Fabspeed

Jerry991, we are sorry to hear about this incident again. If you could reach back out to us so we can get more details on your situation and look into a resolution. We look forward to speaking with you.
Phil - respectfully; and I do support your products... But this response is the type of antagonizing that people really get annoyed by. What additional details are you looking for exactly? Tarnish > product returned > Polished > tarnished again. Either offer to replace them with something different that's not going to tarnish[again], refund the amount of the tips or just don't respond and own that Fabspeed doesn't care. There really isn't a 4th option. If you do care then take initiative and do something proactively. Most of us have jobs and constantly following up should be Fabspeed's and not the consumers'.
Old 05-17-2019, 02:28 PM
Porsche_nuts
Nordschleife Master

Received 1,118 Likes on 667 Posts

Originally Posted by garfunkle
Phil - respectfully; and I do support your products... But this response is the type of antagonizing that people really get annoyed by. What additional details are you looking for exactly? Tarnish > product returned > Polished > tarnished again. Either offer to replace them with something different that's not going to tarnish[again], refund the amount of the tips or just don't respond and own that Fabspeed doesn't care. There really isn't a 4th option. If you do care then take initiative and do something proactively. Most of us have jobs and constantly following up should be Fabspeed's and not the consumers'.
LMAO. Truer words were never spoken.
Old 05-17-2019, 05:09 PM
NJ991
Rennlist Member

Received 368 Likes on 214 Posts

Fourth option is offer a discount for another product. All kidding aside, your comments are true.
Old 05-17-2019, 07:30 PM
garfunkle
Banned

Received 1,146 Likes on 629 Posts

Originally Posted by NJ991
Fourth option is offer a discount for another product. All kidding aside, your comments are true.
When you have to tell your customers that you’ll take care of them on the next purchase that pretty much means you don’t care about your customers and that customer isn’t buying your product again. Ever.
Old 05-17-2019, 10:39 PM
NJ991
Rennlist Member

Received 368 Likes on 214 Posts

When you have to tell your customers that you’ll take care of them on the next purchase that pretty much means you don’t care about your customers and that customer isn’t buying your product again. Ever.
Absolutely correct. Your previous post did make me laugh, even when it is 100% correct. Glad someone said it.
Old 05-18-2019, 12:01 AM
Penn4S
Rennlist Member

Received 1,300 Likes on 730 Posts

I do agree with this. I had a vendor that wanted to compensate me for a defective part on the next purchase. I'll never buy another thing from them. If you can't make it good when it happens then don't expect anything in the future. Terrible retail strategy.
Old 05-18-2019, 01:31 AM
Papa Fittig
Burning Brakes

Received 88 Likes on 65 Posts

Originally Posted by Penn4S
I do agree with this. I had a vendor that wanted to compensate me for a defective part on the next purchase. I'll never buy another thing from them. If you can't make it good when it happens then don't expect anything in the future. Terrible retail strategy.
That would've never worked with me either. I respect your position of not sharing this type of bad experience publicly too. To me it's a personal choice and there is no right or wrongs.

Quick Reply: My experience with Fabspeed