Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Lousy Detail Job !@&$!

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2019, 02:50 PM
titan7
Rennlist Member

Received 31 Likes on 23 Posts

So sorry, this is why nobody touches my car. If I do need to bring it somewhere I video the inside and outside with my iPhone in front top them, are they offended, I don’t care, everyone is friendly and all is good until something like this happens and then they are all “ I didn’t do it”. Unfortunately when ever you hand your car over to someone else there is al risk of this and even the best make mistakes. I had the best guy around here do the initial paint correction and replace my interior door sill, all of a sudden I have a very small scuff on the lower front edge of my seat. His response it’s pretty insignificant, $150 later to fix it. Now I cover the steering wheel, seats, center console, door panels, sills with blue tape, covers, etc to prevent dumb asses from inflicting damage. Again sorry about your top but without photos of the top that day before the work it’s his word against your word.
Old 03-29-2019, 10:38 PM
good2go
Pro

Received 159 Likes on 79 Posts

I don't understand how any of us are supposed to know what the car looked like before the detail and after the detail. Who knows how much wear and ear was already on the top?

Bummer your car was damaged.

Good luck resolving this issue.

Quick Reply: Lousy Detail Job !@&$!