Wheel Spacers - share - Page 4 - Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums

Notices
Sponsored by:

Wheel Spacers - share

Old 02-11-2019, 06:36 PM
JT_
User

Originally Posted by TXGold View Post

Sorry I canít post photos from my phone but Iíll try.

I went with 15mm front and 5mm rear on my type II C4S. I also added a 315 R888R to rear and I still could have gone out 5mm more but am near perfect where Iím at on my Sport Chronology wheels. The fronts needed more than 15mm but plan to try to get a 265 up front if I can find something other than a Hoosier. Over all it looks dramatically better especially since adding the Eibach Sorings. I do wish the ride was maybe 5mm lower but like the handling results from eibach and techart and hr feedback did not sound good so happy with the choice.

spacers and bolts are black and also found security locks that work from FVD or something from Germany.
This looks damn perfect. What are the OEM wheels specs? I have the optional RS Spyder wheels and I'm wondering of the specs are the same as your wheels before pulling the trigger - I will be lowere on H&R springs. I believe 15mm will be perfect in front, but I'm debating for the rear size.

Search this Thread

Contact Us About Us Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: