Sponsored by:

530WHP 991.2 BOOSTADDICT STAGE 1 REVIEW

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2018, 03:11 PM
Code
Three Wheelin'

Received 51 Likes on 37 Posts

Originally Posted by Gordon Shumway
West Broward Porsche has one of those oddly accessorized 2017's that they can't give away. It's been on their lot forever, and is currently marked down $20K. The reason nobody wants it must be that it is a PDK.
Porsche of San Diego has one too, in white. I think it's been siting out front for almost a year now.
Old 05-30-2018, 03:24 PM
Hurricane
Race Car

Received 708 Likes on 323 Posts

West Broward Porsche has one of those oddly accessorized 2017's that they can't give away. It's been on their lot forever, and is currently marked down $20K. The reason nobody wants it must be that it is a PDK.
http://www.porschewestbroward.com/de...-15835472.html

Forgetting the stickers, it looks like a comparably optioned S (sans stickers) would have an MSRP of around $139k if I configured it correctly. Nicely optioned S. But at a discount of less than 4 percent compared to a similarly equipped S (for an 2017, no less!), at $132k it is still way overpriced, unless you HAVE to have those silly stickers....

and then a $1k "dealer fee?" Yikes! Is that is Florida thing?
Old 05-30-2018, 04:07 PM
Gordon Shumway
Pro

Received 36 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by Hurricane
http://www.porschewestbroward.com/de...-15835472.html

Forgetting the stickers, it looks like a comparably optioned S (sans stickers) would have an MSRP of around $139k if I configured it correctly. Nicely optioned S. But at a discount of less than 4 percent compared to a similarly equipped S (for an 2017, no less!), at $132k it is still way overpriced, unless you HAVE to have those silly stickers....

and then a $1k "dealer fee?" Yikes! Is that is Florida thing?
I think your math is a little off. The sticker is $152,365, and they have it marked $20K off that, which is a little over 13%. Looks to be likely right around invoice. There is some Extreme Racing Edition package driving the big cost.

I don't know if a dealer fee is just FL, but every dealer I've seen here has one, but the amount is all over the place. I've never run into a $1K fee, but I've seen bigger ones advertised. I think it is state law they have to disclose the fee in advertising, so it shouldn't be a surprise to anyone. Any added fees by the dealer certainly doesn't change what I'm willing to pay, so I don't really care how they fill out the sales order.
Old 05-30-2018, 04:52 PM
Hurricane
Race Car

My math is based on a similarly equipped C2S at $139k - $152k (I looked up the build on the Porsche site and then tried to configure a similar C2S) is too much for stickers LOL! ($23k for the stickers, really?!)

($132k asking for a car that should have stickered at $139k - no way would I want $23k in ugly stickers!)

Overpriced at MSRP, overpriced now at 13 percent off of MSRP, overpriced at less than 4 percent off a similarly equipped C2S w/o the stickers....

I think your math is a little off. The sticker is $152,365, and they have it marked $20K off that, which is a little over 13%. Looks to be likely right around invoice. There is some Extreme Racing Edition package driving the big cost.

I don't know if a dealer fee is just FL, but every dealer I've seen here has one, but the amount is all over the place. I've never run into a $1K fee, but I've seen bigger ones advertised. I think it is state law they have to disclose the fee in advertising, so it shouldn't be a surprise to anyone. Any added fees by the dealer certainly doesn't change what I'm willing to pay, so I don't really care how they fill out the sales order.
Wow! I have never seen higher than $600. Of course, like you have said in other threads, it is the out the door price that matters, anyways.
Old 05-30-2018, 05:42 PM
Hurricane
Race Car

Originally Posted by LexVan
STG, I thought you were done with this thread? 15 more post since yesterday. With pretty pictures and everything. You can't control yourself.
I keep coming back for STG's pretty pictures...
Old 05-30-2018, 05:43 PM
LavaGTS
Banned

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by STG
That's classic!!!

Bitcoin not "in" anymore??
GT2 money in Litecoin right now.. It's sitting at a pretty $117 per coin.. Just needs to follow it's big bro bitcoin... To da moon!
Old 05-30-2018, 06:51 PM
soler18
Intermediate

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by STG
Yeah, too much fun here. This one will go down as a RL classic.

".2 BOOST GONE BAD"

Where's Jonathan?? Any progress buddy? Can you clarify what actual hardware you changed out on your car and if able to get the OEM parts back from Sticky fingers?? Assuming you sent them to him.

Sticky fingers working on that refund?

Sticky fingers made any comments on his home turf wherever he lurks on his forums?

I can't imagine where the name came from?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.urb...ngers&amp=true
Waiting on Paypal to decide the case is being reviewed, the hardware that was changed was the stock turbo housing and the ECU.

Quick Reply: 530WHP 991.2 BOOSTADDICT STAGE 1 REVIEW