Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

530WHP 991.2 BOOSTADDICT STAGE 1 REVIEW

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2018 | 03:05 PM
STG
Race Director

Originally Posted by chuck911
Yes but you clearly are not getting the priceless value of beating some kid in a bimmer at the light Saturday night.

Yeah, would be pretty embarrassing getting beat by some tuned boosted up M car that costs $40K less than a Carrera S

Wonder what the chatter is today on the Boost Addict forum??? Lol
Old 05-29-2018 | 03:21 PM
Dewinator
Drifting

Originally Posted by STG
Yeah, would be pretty embarrassing getting beat by some tuned boosted up M car that costs $40K less than a Carrera S
In the classic Ferrari it seems like every single M3, Evo, even the odd Prius driver feels the unescapable urge to pull up next to me on the freeway, pause, then accelerate away.
Old 05-29-2018 | 03:36 PM
Mr. Big
Instructor

Originally Posted by soler18
All I wanted was a refund, I don’t know why you guys believe sticky that it is my dads car because he is 87.. also the car pulls are fine, Before I even raced any car I had already and engine light (P2262) I asked Alex and he said it’s just a sensor he forgot to block.
To be fair to Sticky, you did admit that you told him that the car belongs to your dad.
Old 05-29-2018 | 03:59 PM
Benedict14
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Mr. Big
To be fair to Sticky, you did admit that you told him that the car belongs to your dad.
To be fair to Sticky ? The dude was banned from here three times - Under three separate screen names. Based on his ranting, I wouldn’t buy a pet rock from him. Never mind touching a car.

Lol. Just saw the instagram above. Who instagrams a photo of a fuel pump ? So funny.

Last edited by Benedict14; 05-29-2018 at 05:07 PM. Reason: I’d undercounted Stickys ban number.
Old 05-29-2018 | 03:59 PM
koala
Three Wheelin'

This thread is pure gold. Makes me remember similar situations from other car forums over the years. The epic threads when I was an admin at Club RSX, moderator at S2KI, etc. Great times!
Old 05-29-2018 | 04:03 PM
soler18
Intermediate

Originally Posted by Mr. Big
to make him move his *** since he promised me 24hour turn around and it took an entire month for him to send my parts back I got nervous and told him to hurry up because it’s my dads car. then he says I rushed him, I guess he shouldn’t have said 24hour less than a week at most turn around I guess an entire month is rushing him. No he was not prepared and the car is still not done correctly after a month.
Old 05-29-2018 | 04:04 PM
chuck911
Race Car

Originally Posted by STG

Wonder what the chatter is today on the Boost Addict forum??? Lol
"How my tuning can melt a piston" started by Sticky (actually they are pretty much all started by Sticky)

And no I did not make this up! https://www.****************/forumdis...nd-Motorcycles
Old 05-29-2018 | 04:18 PM
reacher
Burning Brakes

OP and Sticky are like Beavis and Butthead. There's just so much ridiculousness on both sides. What a train wreck.
Old 05-29-2018 | 04:39 PM
LavaGTS
Banned

Originally Posted by koala
This thread is pure gold. Makes me remember similar situations from other car forums over the years. The epic threads when I was an admin at Club RSX, moderator at S2KI, etc. Great times!
Not so tough over here now, are you?

I bet my RSX was faster than yours!
Old 05-29-2018 | 04:43 PM
Dewinator
Drifting

"How my tuning can melt a piston" started by Sticky (actually they are pretty much all started by Sticky)
But sticky said a simple tune wouldn’t affect longevity or reliability so that can’t be right.
Old 05-29-2018 | 05:19 PM
Benedict14
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by RR_Rated
It's not just him. This username will be banned anytime now. I really thought my contributions as R_Rated would have added value... especially the real world testing and reviews of products. But apparently, advertising money and pushing the newest Porsche product is better financially for this outlet.
Your contributions did add value. I didnt witness the final brouhaha that got you banned. Something to do with an old man in a hat, a red car, a vacuum cleaner and a failure of sense of humor ? I thought that exhaust video was funny AF. Despite being a fan of both versions of these cars.

Hope you’re still lurkin
Old 05-29-2018 | 06:20 PM
Gordon Shumway
Pro

And no I did not make this up! https://www.****************/forumdis...nd-Motorcycles
Check out the 3rd thread from the bottom on that link. He's actually soliciting someone to nominate him for a SEMA award.

Old 05-29-2018 | 06:32 PM
Porsche_nuts
Nordschleife Master

Originally Posted by Gordon Shumway
Check out the 3rd thread from the bottom on that link. He's actually soliciting someone to nominate him for a SEMA award.

LOL, and he thinks its a travesty that he has not won! Based on the SEMA rules, it is easy to see why he is a perennial loser!

"Winners will be chosen based on their business success, contribution to their organization, industry knowledge and community involvement. We’ll honor the winners in the September issue of SEMA News and on www.sema.org"
Old 05-29-2018 | 07:53 PM
Needsdecaf
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Gordon Shumway

Only this guy is more delusional:

Name:  photo610.jpg
Views: 1042
Size:  1.12 MB
Old 05-29-2018 | 10:05 PM
Johnny5Alive
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by soler18

to make him move his *** since he promised me 24hour turn around and it took an entire month for him to send my parts back I got nervous and told him to hurry up because it’s my dads car. then he says I rushed him, I guess he shouldn’t have said 24hour less than a week at most turn around I guess an entire month is rushing him. No he was not prepared and the car is still not done correctly after a month.
I call BS. I'm an adult, and if I wanted to get him to move, I'd threaten legal action with my attorney, the BBB, the FTC, and the attorney general's office in his area.

I would NOT suggest my car belongs to my Dad to get him to "hurry up."

I don't know who would think of that as a tactic to speed the process along, other than I don't know....someone who really is tuning Daddy's car???

By the way, I keep coming back to this forum specifically to read this thread. Pure entertainment.

Quick Reply: 530WHP 991.2 BOOSTADDICT STAGE 1 REVIEW