Old 02-23-2018, 01:45 PM
yrralis1
Burning Brakes

Received 618 Likes on 249 Posts

Originally Posted by Rennolazine
Wassup Larry!!!
3 Macan Forum posts in a row
Pete
Great to see you Pete . The more i look at the T the more excited for you and others about to take delivery . I think this is going to be a fantastic car !!
Old 02-23-2018, 04:04 PM
Wing Commander
Drifting

Received 1,178 Likes on 434 Posts

Originally Posted by alex_c
I haven't been this excited about a new car in a long time!

I love custom ordering, but the wait is painful.
+1. My first custom ordered 911!

Saw my Sales Exec today to confirm the trade in value of my Panamera 4.

My build completion date has moved forward... By one day!

Latest CP08 date is 19th March.
Old 02-23-2018, 04:12 PM
Wing Commander
Drifting

Received 1,178 Likes on 434 Posts

Originally Posted by yrralis1
Detailed Video -- The T looks awesome . Notice the smaller gearshift lever which makes for an outstanding position . Gt silver beautifully contrasts the graphics .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-2pscfkk6Y
Nice little video. Can't wait for my T!

Plus, in the video, you can spot the famous PTS Gemini Blue 991.2 Targa in the background,
Old 02-23-2018, 04:31 PM
PJ Cayenne
Rennlist Member

Received 299 Likes on 180 Posts

Originally Posted by Bossing

I recently heard from a major dealer that T allocations are hard to come by as well..... true? Like sold out??
I went looking for a base allocation about a year ago...no one had one, so I had the dealer find me a car in the region. It must be much worse now, with 911s going all over the world and US economy doing even better, I guess we're in a world of scarce $125k cars. Who'da thunk?
Old 02-23-2018, 06:59 PM
BlackOptic
Rennlist Member

Received 545 Likes on 222 Posts

Originally Posted by 911-TOUR
Thank you for posting this! I love how the GT Silver works with the door stripe...I was on the fence but went for it and after this video am glad I did. The car looks great! My spec would have been nearly identical to this if I didn't have the kiddos. Love the LWBs.
I just bought this very car.

I was browsing West Broward web site and couldn't believe I found a "T"...I decided to jump.

(I had seen someone had posted these pictures above, but hadn't taken the time to click on the video.)

I am very happy with the spec and the deal. (Don't ask.) As 911-TOUR says, I had actually spec'd this exact car online - and was just going back and forth between White and "x"... and in the past few days found more GT Silvers that I liked best. So this combination suits me very well. I also didn't want to wait 9-18 months for allocation and ordering from my dealer.

Don't judge me on the spec now, it is a done deal and I will be sure to be happy. (Basically, for my budget, I was trading RAS and LWBS, and ended up going with the seats on this car.)
Old 02-23-2018, 07:51 PM
Jordan Pryce
Rennlist Member

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

Cars are available. Contact Sam at Roslyn Porsche. He has a red T on the way in and it's unspoken for. Let him know that Jordan sent you and he will take very good care of you.

Originally Posted by PJ Cayenne
I went looking for a base allocation about a year ago...no one had one, so I had the dealer find me a car in the region. It must be much worse now, with 911s going all over the world and US economy doing even better, I guess we're in a world of scarce $125k cars. Who'da thunk?
Old 02-23-2018, 08:22 PM
sampelligrino
Drifting

Received 457 Likes on 272 Posts

Originally Posted by BlackOptic

I was browsing West Broward web site and couldn't believe I found a "T"...I decided to jump.

(I had seen someone had posted these pictures above, but hadn't taken the time to click on the video.)

I am very happy with the spec and the deal. (Don't ask.) As 911-TOUR says, I had actually spec'd this exact car online - and was just going back and forth between White and "x"... and in the past few days found more GT Silvers that I liked best. So this combination suits me very well. I also didn't want to wait 9-18 months for allocation and ordering from my dealer.

Don't judge me on the spec now, it is a done deal and I will be sure to be happy. (Basically, for my budget, I was trading RAS and LWBS, and ended up going with the seats on this car.)
Congrats, very exciting!! Love the spec, happy you went after what you wanted. Getting the LWBS, alcantara, door pulls, and badging will make it feel like a special 911 for sure. Enjoy in good health and looking forward to the delivery pics and impressions.
Old 02-23-2018, 08:50 PM
Pep!RRRR
Burning Brakes

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts

+1. LWBs make the car. Carbon seat shells look great with gloss black interior trim. Congrats!
Old 02-23-2018, 09:05 PM
alex_c
Rennlist Member

Received 361 Likes on 121 Posts

Congrats!

That is a beautiful car. I also ordered GT Silver. Beautiful color and matches nicely with the gray accents.

PLEASE post a quick review when you get a chance to drive it around!!!

Alex.
Old 02-23-2018, 11:16 PM
Rennolazine
Rennlist Member

Received 706 Likes on 425 Posts
Default Rock textured side skirts

Did you notice the rock textured running side trim on the bottom of the T? It looks sick.
Old 02-24-2018, 08:31 AM
yrralis1
Burning Brakes

Received 618 Likes on 249 Posts

.)
That's a similar story to how i bought my GTS . I bought mine at the Collection and was there just to look at lot cars . I found none that came close so i asked when they were expecting the GTS (this was last May). They told me they got their first one on that same day and it hadn't even been inspected yet . They have a basement (rare in Florida) and we went down to look . There it was !! Haha . It had a few options missing and a few others I didnt want but it was right in front of my face . I sat in it and started it up. It talked to me . I bought it .
My first view of it in the basement !!

Old 02-24-2018, 09:13 AM
Rennolazine
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by yrralis1
That's a similar story to how i bought my GTS . I bought mine at the Collection and was there just to look at lot cars . I found none that came close so i asked when they were expecting the GTS (this was last May). They told me they got their first one on that same day and it hadn't even been inspected yet . They have a basement (rare in Florida) and we went down to look . There it was !! Haha . It had a few options missing and a few others I didnt want but it was right in front of my face . I sat in it and started it up. It talked to me . I bought it .
My first view of it in the basement !!

I see you made cardinal mistake #2 in your second photo... you fired up the engine. Game over.
I lost the battle to the internet....lol
Old 02-24-2018, 10:16 AM
G99x.y
Pro

Received 54 Likes on 43 Posts

Did you notice the rock textured running side trim on the bottom of the T? It looks sick.

is is this not normal on Porsches or something?
Old 02-24-2018, 10:20 AM
Rennolazine
Rennlist Member

Is it? I didnt have a chance to look on other 911s. maybe other owners can chime in. Its a cool feature imo...
Old 02-24-2018, 10:32 AM
G99x.y
Pro

Received 54 Likes on 43 Posts

Is it? I didnt have a chance to look on other 911s. maybe other owners can chime in. Its a cool feature imo...

i guess i was confused/surprised at the comment... my first golf had it...

Quick Reply: Landed Carrera T pics