Old 12-11-2017, 12:16 AM
calidreaming
Intermediate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Old 01-16-2018, 10:09 PM
calidreaming
Intermediate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Still driving strong and love it! Gosh what a riding machine it is!
Old 01-16-2018, 10:52 PM
cclcal
Instructor

Received 30 Likes on 25 Posts

Originally Posted by calidreaming
I've been meaning to post for sometime now. I'm the husband behind this entire post. It was a pleasure sitting back and reading her postings and the comments. My wife out did herself again! She truly is the most amazing women that I've ever loved and known. She is my best friend!

Getting up in age and not in the 20s has had me thinking about life and the things I sure missed from the teenage to young adult age. I owned a gorgeous 930 original factory slope in 1987, guards red and tan leather and twin turbo. It was an amazing time. How lucky I am to have the honor of now owning a 911s. She did it right. Because I love the luxor beige and black. I can honestly tell you that I've been more excited about the 911s than I was about the 930. I guess age has something to do with it. Just knowing I own a Porsche again has made me feel like a new man and a little younger. I can't express how happy I am in words or posting in this forum group. I appreciate the forum members that helped her. Good advice and she made a dream come true for this kid at heart that thought of driving a Porsche again was just a pipe dream.

I love this 911s and everything about it. I do have a few questions. Where is the best place to ask questions about oil changes and general maintenance questions on this forum?
congrats! enjoy it

I just got a new to me 2013 911S as well. So fun to drive. My wife says it's my bday gift (even though my old car had transmission and air suspension issues). But I'm not complaining one bit, grateful that she was ok w the purchase - we have 3 kids so not the most practical thing to have. But that's what the minivan is for.

where in socal are you?

Quick Reply: Purchased husband a 2013 Porsche 911 Carrera S