Sponsored by:

PEC Atlanta in December?

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2018, 09:10 AM
737gdog
Burning Brakes

Received 536 Likes on 263 Posts

Originally Posted by wareaglescott
Great pictures Ben. Did you do one of the driving courses or the sims or just check out the facility?
We did the driving experience. 1.5 hours driving the Carrera S. I was amazed by how well engineered these cars are. Multiple launches, hard on the brakes etc. and never felt any fade. Never saw oil temp above 220 either. The low friction course was my favorite part. Really well made cars that I would feel comfortable daily driving. The Porsche hotel next door looks nice. Plan on going again some time.
Old 03-23-2018, 10:42 AM
wareaglescott
Burning Brakes

Received 99 Likes on 57 Posts

Originally Posted by 737gdog

We did the driving experience. 1.5 hours driving the Carrera S. I was amazed by how well engineered these cars are. Multiple launches, hard on the brakes etc. and never felt any fade. Never saw oil temp above 220 either. The low friction course was my favorite part. Really well made cars that I would feel comfortable daily driving. The Porsche hotel next door looks nice. Plan on going again some time.
Awesome. I did the CarreraS also. Me and some work buddies went back another time and raced each other in the sims. That was pretty fun. We ought to get a group and do them some time.

Quick Reply: PEC Atlanta in December?