Sponsored by:

2018 C4 GTS

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2017, 04:10 PM
911boy
Three Wheelin'

Received 136 Likes on 107 Posts

Originally Posted by elaw
I like those aftermarket grills and will be adding that for sure.

I am meeting with the sales rep next week to finalize the options.

Definitely considering the RAS, PDK, and glass roof.

Not sure about whether to go with SPASM or the FAL. For those of you that have SPASM, is the ride stiff? I test drove a C2S and thought the ride was great (PASM).

I will post my selected options after the meeting next week.

Thanks,
IMO, you don't need any of those if you're not tracking. There are 2 suspension modes in standard car and I almost never use the firm one. Having said that PASM & SPASm are lower so that may appeal to you. I drive in some rough roads so that wouldnt work for me but lower ride height (wheel gap) is more attractive IMO.
Old 11-10-2017, 04:14 PM
dkmesa
Pro

Received 54 Likes on 35 Posts

Originally Posted by wes66vette
I have Entry and Drive and had NO idea this was possible...that just sort of made my day...

I wonder what else I don't know about...
First night I owned my 991 I waved at the crest dozens of times before I found the sweet spot. I appreciate not having to dig out my fob, and not pressing a button at all is pretty neat.
Old 11-10-2017, 04:18 PM
wes66vette
Rennlist Member

Received 74 Likes on 38 Posts

Originally Posted by dkmesa
First night I owned my 991 I waved at the crest dozens of times before I found the sweet spot. I appreciate not having to dig out my fob, and not pressing a button at all is pretty neat.
It's a freaking Porsche...911 to boot...and mine is a T4 GTS...so the whole transformer thing to get the top down is a crowd pleaser. Point is...it is all pretty neat, I am lucky to have this thing...I drive just to drive...

Elaw...this is going to be a long 5.5 months...you will need continuous support and counseling...that is why we are here. Congrats on the order...
Old 11-10-2017, 04:27 PM
Gus_Smedstad
Burning Brakes

Received 58 Likes on 34 Posts

Originally Posted by wes66vette
.this is going to be a long 5.5 months
I've been going a little nuts because I traded in my C4S in to the dealer in late August instead of keeping it until late December, because the dealer offered an additional $5k on the trade if I'd give it to them 4 months early. We don't really need two cars, but nice as the Cayman S is, I've definitely missed the C4S.

Yeah, waiting is tough.
Old 11-10-2017, 11:21 PM
elaw
8th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yes, it will be a long 5.5months assuming it gets here on time. I have been waiting since I was 13, so a few more months won't kill me......

I appreciate everyone's thoughts this far and I am going to enjoy this whole process, life is short and I am fortunate enough to have finally realize a childhood dream.
Old 11-11-2017, 12:10 AM
wes66vette
Rennlist Member

Received 74 Likes on 38 Posts

Originally Posted by elaw
I appreciate everyone's thoughts this far and I am going to enjoy this whole process, life is short and I am fortunate enough to have finally realize a childhood dream.
You will NOT be disappointed...I assure you...

Quick Reply: 2018 C4 GTS