Go Back  Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums > Water Cooled Technical Discussion Areas > 991
Reload this Page >

Graphite blue leather interior, with yellow deviated stitching/gauges or belts?

Notices
Sponsored by:

Graphite blue leather interior, with yellow deviated stitching/gauges or belts?

Old 10-07-2017, 09:26 PM
cdnewt
User

Default Graphite blue leather interior, with yellow deviated stitching/gauges or belts?

Hi all. I've tried searching, but haven't been able to find this combo yet. I saw a graphite blue Turbo s (with pccb) today, with graphite blue interior with chalk stitching, and it occurred to me the yellow stitching and belts and/or gauges might look really sharp... Tie in nicely with the pccbs. Anyone ever seen this?

Thanks
Old 10-09-2017, 09:27 AM
wareaglescott
User

Never seen it. I think it could look cool with the right exterior color. What exterior color are you planning on?
Old 10-09-2017, 02:05 PM
tango131
User

I think I just vomited a little in my mouth thinking about that interior color combination...But I guess to each their own.
Old 10-09-2017, 03:02 PM
mrneddles
User

I think it would look fantastic and truly unique. I have actually played around with that combo on the 3 D configurator. You won't get much love from the black and silver only crowd though.
Old 10-09-2017, 04:06 PM
evilfij
Addict
Rennlist Member

Maybe on a white car or yellow car with yellow belts and gauges (and PCCB), but it would certainly be unique.
Old 10-10-2017, 11:21 AM
cdnewt
User

Originally Posted by wareaglescott View Post
Never seen it. I think it could look cool with the right exterior color. What exterior color are you planning on?
Hehe, figured that combo would be polarizing

Exterior color would be grateful blue with pccb.
Old 10-10-2017, 11:49 AM
911boy
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by tango131 View Post
I think I just vomited a little in my mouth thinking about that interior color combination...But I guess to each their own.
....me too....
Old 10-10-2017, 01:14 PM
///M3THOD
Addict
Rennlist Member

I personally find the yellow on the inside to be too much, especially when combine with any bolder color than black. Mixing yellow and blue..youre going to get KILLED on resale.

take a look at this, different color, but you can get an idea of what it can look like with the yellow stitching and gauges.

http://www.porscheboost.com/content....e-911-interior
Old 10-10-2017, 03:30 PM
cdnewt
User

Originally Posted by ///M3THOD View Post
I personally find the yellow on the inside to be too much, especially when combine with any bolder color than black. Mixing yellow and blue..youre going to get KILLED on resale.

take a look at this, different color, but you can get an idea of what it can look like with the yellow stitching and gauges.

http://www.porscheboost.com/content....e-911-interior

Oh my....
Old 10-10-2017, 06:45 PM
seapar
User

I would stay away from yellow belts and gauges with graphite blue/ chalk interior.
Maybe belts to match exterior color. Sometimes less is more. IMO
Old 10-10-2017, 07:15 PM
JustBud
Addict
Rennlist Member

three words....... don't do it.

People will be talking about your car for all the wrong reasons.
Old 01-16-2018, 06:57 PM
job511
User

Thanks for the reply ppl. Been a few days and havenĺt logged on...... I know, what was I thinking...

i do like the combo, and should see this in person. The possible blue jean is a good question. Hmm... back to drawing board.

my first choice was Alcantara with contrasting red stitichjng.

regards
Old 01-16-2018, 07:06 PM
AnandN
User

Originally Posted by cdnewt View Post
Hi all. I've tried searching, but haven't been able to find this combo yet. I saw a graphite blue Turbo s (with pccb) today, with graphite blue interior with chalk stitching, and it occurred to me the yellow stitching and belts and/or gauges might look really sharp... Tie in nicely with the pccbs. Anyone ever seen this?

Thanks
I have the graphite blue and chalk interior and the stitching on the doors and dash is chalk (more like light grey). Personally, yellow stitching would not be to my tastes at all.
I think the yellow gauges too will not work well. All black guages work well with a lighter interior. But if you like it, all that matters. If you want to color match the PCCBs, I would pick a dark interior.
Old 01-16-2018, 07:16 PM
Zetta
User

Racing yellow with full black leather and yellow stitching looks amazing, have seen a 991.2 Cabriolet with this combo live and can highly recommend it.
Old 01-16-2018, 07:49 PM
User

Originally Posted by mrneddles View Post
I think it would look fantastic and truly unique. I have actually played around with that combo on the 3 D configurator. You won't get much love from the black and silver only crowd though.
LOL! No, but I think if it's right for you and w/ the right exterior - chalk? - this would be distinctive, and not in a bad way

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Graphite blue leather interior, with yellow deviated stitching/gauges or belts?

Contact Us - About Us - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: