Sponsored by: Road Spy

My loaner is ok, but, come on!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2014, 11:19 PM
JoeNo
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 991Turbo_S
I did the same when the 2011 Super Duty's came out. It was a nightmare. In the shop for everything from electric sensor's to the turbo blowing out. I sold it immediately after that and smacked myself for buying a first year when I preached it myself. Never again, even though I am craving a 991 TTS, I have decided to wait it out...... for now, LOL.

Best of luck with your vehicle.
My business partner had the same issue with his Super Duty. He's waiting for the 2015 and is going to buy another. He's a glutton for punishment.

When the buying bug gets you, no one can talk you out of it. Good luck waiting it out, I couldnt. Ate, drank and slept TT. LOL
Old 02-24-2014, 11:24 PM
JoeNo
Instructor

Originally Posted by keithos27
Sorry to hear about your troubles Joe. Hopefully you and your Porsche are both better soon!

PS. I haven't driven a TT yet, but I would seriously doubt the sort of vibration you are describing is inherent to the TT.
Thanks Keith. Cant wait to get it back and not have to roll out of it. The meds will get me through the surgery but they dont make pill to get over your new car sitting in the shop.
Old 02-24-2014, 11:30 PM
JoeNo
Instructor

Originally Posted by wisky
I hope they find the issue with your car and make it right, I know I would be annoyed at the fact that I am driving a car that would lease for almost half the price while paying for the 991TT lease.
Thanks Wisky, its a tough pill to swallow.

Originally Posted by EDEZ TT
I wish you well with your back surgery, and I hope your TT is waiting for you at the dealership when you're ready to get back behind the wheel.
Thanks man, I appreciate it.
Old 02-25-2014, 12:35 PM
FastLaneTurbo
Burning Brakes

Received 91 Likes on 47 Posts

JoeNo, I also wish you well on the back surgery - May it go smoothly and be 100% successful.
I also have lived with back problems for many years, and owning a 991 GT3, I can feel your pain, literally and figuratively!
Old 02-25-2014, 12:54 PM
niche
Drifting

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Hope they figure this out. Scares me from getting too into the 991s. They are beautiful cars, but too complex for me. Good luck!
Old 02-25-2014, 06:59 PM
ColdList
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Joe-I think I found the problem on your car when I was at Hennessy today-EAGLES license plate! GO "STILLERS!"
Old 02-25-2014, 07:55 PM
JoeNo
Instructor

Originally Posted by FastLaneTurbo
JoeNo, I also wish you well on the back surgery - May it go smoothly and be 100% successful.
I also have lived with back problems for many years, and owning a 991 GT3, I can feel your pain, literally and figuratively!
Hey thanks man. The surgery went well. I got some good painkillers so it looks like I'm going to be laid up for the next few days watching TV. Thanks again fast lane!
Old 02-25-2014, 08:03 PM
JoeNo
Instructor

Originally Posted by ColdList
Joe-I think I found the problem on your car when I was at Hennessy today-EAGLES license plate! GO "STILLERS!"
Mike, im a diehard Igles fan. I flew up for 3 game's this year. I love Tomlin and big Ben.They are my AFC team, I hope next year goes better for both teams.

Quick FYI, the ordered a new front dif for my car. 2 weeks out.

I need to get Porsche to pay my lease payment.

Cheers brother
Old 02-25-2014, 08:15 PM
chrismmm
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I dont understand why they cant transfer your lease to another car. I would be asking them to give me a daily status on WTH is going on. I dont blame you. i would be super pissed as well.
Old 02-25-2014, 09:13 PM
ColdList
Racer

Originally Posted by JoeNo
Mike, im a diehard Igles fan. I flew up for 3 game's this year. I love Tomlin and big Ben.They are my AFC team, I hope next year goes better for both teams.

Quick FYI, the ordered a new front dif for my car. 2 weeks out.

I need to get Porsche to pay my lease payment.

Cheers brother
Ha! I'm married to an Eagles and Flyers fan :-)

It was a rough year for both-worse for the Steelers for sure! I'm more of a hockey nut anyway so it is never too painful.

Oh that is great that they found the problem. I really hope that does it for you man. I agree whole-heartedly. They should give you some sort of credit for the time lost-especially with the car being so new.

Looking forward to connecting for that coffee!

Mike
Old 02-25-2014, 09:34 PM
JoeNo
Instructor

Ha! I'm married to an Eagles and Flyers fan :-)

It was a rough year for both-worse for the Steelers for sure! I'm more of a hockey nut anyway so it is never too painful.

Oh that is great that they found the problem. I really hope that does it for you man. I agree whole-heartedly. They should give you some sort of credit for the time lost-especially with the car being so new.

Looking forward to connecting for that coffee!

Mike
Me too. Im working on a credit. Sorry too hear you like thr Pens, thats where I draw the in state line!lol
Old 02-25-2014, 09:57 PM
ColdList
Racer

Me too. Im working on a credit. Sorry too hear you like thr Pens, thats where I draw the in state line!lol
Hahahaha! Sid the Kid brother! I even have a Pit Chow named "Crosby"-lol!
Old 02-27-2014, 08:11 PM
JoeNo
Instructor

Originally Posted by chrismmm
I dont understand why they cant transfer your lease to another car. I would be asking them to give me a daily status on WTH is going on. I dont blame you. i would be super pissed as well.
As of 3 pm today, I'm working on it. I called Porsche Costomer Commitment. I have also called our attorney in case I dont get where I want to with Porsche. Id hate to go down that road though. Thanks Chris.
Old 02-27-2014, 08:16 PM
JoeNo
Instructor

Hahahaha! Sid the Kid brother! I even have a Pit Chow named "Crosby"-lol!
LOL, my wife is from Chicago, we've had a Hampton and Butkus. She wanted one to be Chelly for Chelios. Take care
Joe
Old 02-27-2014, 09:23 PM
ColdList
Racer

LOL, my wife is from Chicago, we've had a Hampton and Butkus. She wanted one to be Chelly for Chelios. Take care
Joe
Well since I'm also a Red Wings fan I like Chelios.

Did I mention that the wife is a die hard Flyers fan?-ugh.

Good luck with the resolution with the car. I would probably be quite upset as well by now.

Quick Reply: My loaner is ok, but, come on!!!!