Sponsored by: Road Spy

New Antigravity lightweight battery

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2019, 01:15 PM
stealthpilot
Three Wheelin'

Received 132 Likes on 80 Posts

Originally Posted by Robert Linton
Ironically from experiences for iPhones, that is often the best thing, particularly as I cannot be without my phone.
Well then you are clearly someone who throws a lot of value down the drain. Because you can just take a faulty iPhone to the apple store and they will give you a new one under warranty coverage. Doesn't take much more time than going to the Apple Store and buying a new one.

While you are entitled to do whatever you want, I don't think it is representative of what most people do. Most people leverage the warranty to not leave value on the table.

Last edited by stealthpilot; 04-15-2019 at 05:18 PM.
Old 04-15-2019, 01:45 PM
worf928
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 1,543 Likes on 1,007 Posts

True character is revealed when dealing with problems and criticism.

One vendor blames me or my client for a failure, wants a restocking fee, won’t replace the part until the first one is returned and examined or I pay for a new one, two weeks of downtime minimum, won’t pay for shipping either way.

One vendor overnights a new product and says “see if this is right and we’ll figure out the details after your client is back up and running.”

You get one guess as to with which vendor I do tens-of-thousands of dollars of business and with which vendor I now do business only when my clients twist my arm off (and understand that if problems occur they will pay for them.)

I have no time, and no patience, for suppliers that don’t deal reasonably well with problems with their products and criticism.
Old 04-15-2019, 02:57 PM
Antigravity
Premium Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 977 Likes on 542 Posts

I willing to agree you guys think I'm an jerk. Perfectly fine by me. You guys don't want the the product because I'm an jerk? Again, fully understand it. I'll take that all day long. Makes sense and it's logical.

Vote with your pocketbook for SURE. I'm with you guys 100%.... You can buy Braille Batteries, Volt-Phreaks all day long because I'm an jerk. Totally on board with that, your decision, no animosity from me at all.

I just want Polivoks to state the facts honestly without the lies. He has done NOTHING but say how bad we are... he has lied that we won't honor warranties, he has threatened to keep saying negative things if I do not publicly apologize.

Then I have a some of you dog piling on me, yet utterly dis-regarding my side not remotely willing to call out the Customer for their side of things. No one willing to ask the one person who is claiming stuff against us the most obvious question yet...

"Polivoks, why don't you just send back the products...you hate this guy and his company and claim the products suck, and they aren't doing this or that for you..... why don't you send the stuff back and walk away...."

So where are you guys who have said you won't buy our products? Why aren't you asking Polioks to do what you guys would do? Just send back the products, keep bashing us and go with those Braille and other batteries.

Have you thought about that?
Old 04-15-2019, 03:06 PM
Polivoks
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Antigravity

I just want Polivoks to state the facts honestly without the lies. He has done NOTHING but say how bad we are... he has lied that we won't honor warranties, he has threatened to keep saying negative things if I do not publicly apologize.
I haven't just posted bad things. Go back and read it. I said your XP-10 had no issues starting my car and that I had no technical issues with your H6 battery thus far. You just focus on the negative.

I also never threatened to keep saying negative things over an apology. I only said I required an apology to agree to your deal of taking everything back. It was a deal I didn't want, just as I told you many times, and also one I knew you wouldn't take because you would never apologize here.

Have you ever considered that maybe if I had a great experience I would be posting positive things instead?

Again though, if you aren't trying to avoid warranting my battery, why won't you send the missing serial number and key fob stickers?
Old 04-15-2019, 03:20 PM
Antigravity
Premium Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

POlivoks,

Since your methodology is to post up what is wrong on a forum first without informing us. Lets do it your way....

What do you need from us?

We sent you the Stickers.... You claim some were forgotten? We'll send you the Stickers again....was it the Serial number and Keyfobs only? Please be clear.

What else do you need so I can know specifically. This way I can make absolutely sure that we don't miss anything.... and I will be sure to post a picture of each item in the box.. This way no potential to say we forgot anything else.

If you can, please just post up what you want, line itemize it right here on the forum.

And remember you can alway just send back the product pre-paid shipping back and full refund if you choose. We stand 100% behind all our products.
Old 04-15-2019, 03:40 PM
Polivoks
Intermediate

If you don't reply to my emails or calls but reply on the forums then I have nowhere else to go. I'm happy to get this wrapped up and move on in any event.

I cannot say with 100% certainty what is missing since this is my only experience with your battery. I'm only going by what I see in pics in this thread and elsewhere. I received the battery with no stickers and no key fob stickers. There was no manual or papers if that is normally included, I don't know what is normal. Then in the mail I received 4 stickers for the battery itself: 1 warning label for the side, 1 top "Antigravity" sticker, 2 front/back "Antigravity" stickers. There is no serial number sticker like in the other photos in this thread. You posted in this thread that the key fob needed stickers as well and I do see those in photos. Mine does not have any. Would I be missing any other stickers? If so, please send those too.

So just to be clear:
- serial number sticker(s)
- key fob stickers
- any other stickers that would normally come on the battery based on what I sent above

Thank you!
Old 04-15-2019, 03:49 PM
Antigravity
Premium Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

I will have the staff put that together and get it out today...
Old 04-16-2019, 10:11 PM
Polivoks
Intermediate

Stickers came today, thanks.
Old 04-17-2019, 02:48 PM
Antigravity
Premium Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Cool....
Old 10-23-2019, 06:09 PM
MaxLTV
Rennlist Member

Received 1,150 Likes on 568 Posts

My AntiGravity battery is acting strangely now that the weather got slightly colder (high 50s here). Whenever I start a car, the engine starts to turn over, then all lights go dark for a second and the engine slows and then it does start normally. Happens very often, and suprisingly more often after a long drive, when the battery is supposed to be fully changed, right? Also, I was cleaning the car once with doors open for like 5 mins and the battery just died. I put it on a charger, and it went to 80% right away and to 100% within an hour. Very strange. Is the battery dying?
Old 10-23-2019, 09:31 PM
kouzman
Racer

Received 24 Likes on 18 Posts

No ill effects here. I have seen temps in the mid 40s too leaving the car out overnight. Always starts right away. No issues that I have noticed.

The real test will be when winter really hits. I dont have a heated garage so temps really drop. I might remove it and put the stock one on for winter duty.
Old 10-24-2019, 11:25 AM
Antigravity
Premium Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by MaxLTV
My AntiGravity battery is acting strangely now that the weather got slightly colder (high 50s here). Whenever I start a car, the engine starts to turn over, then all lights go dark for a second and the engine slows and then it does start normally. Happens very often, and suprisingly more often after a long drive, when the battery is supposed to be fully changed, right? Also, I was cleaning the car once with doors open for like 5 mins and the battery just died. I put it on a charger, and it went to 80% right away and to 100% within an hour. Very strange. Is the battery dying?
Morning all, if I may, which battery are you using in particular as far as model and capacity size? Was anything else on when the doors were open...radio..ect...

-Chad
chad@antigravitybatteries.com
Old 10-24-2019, 01:51 PM
MaxLTV
Rennlist Member

Received 1,150 Likes on 568 Posts

Originally Posted by Antigravity
Morning all, if I may, which battery are you using in particular as far as model and capacity size? Was anything else on when the doors were open...radio..ect...

-Chad
chad@antigravitybatteries.com
The battery is RS30 (AG-RS30-BTH6). Nothing was on, but I moved the seat forward and back (just a little) while cleaning. Anyway, I understand how a battery can die when a parked car uses up the energy (although I would not expect it to happen so quickly). The more puzzling thing is why it makes this "pause" on engine start. That happens even right after a long (1hr+) drive, so low charge should not be an issue then.
Old 10-24-2019, 02:00 PM
HenryPcar
Three Wheelin'

Received 233 Likes on 168 Posts

Originally Posted by Polivoks
If you don't reply to my emails or calls but reply on the forums then I have nowhere else to go. I'm happy to get this wrapped up and move on in any event.

I cannot say with 100% certainty what is missing since this is my only experience with your battery. I'm only going by what I see in pics in this thread and elsewhere. I received the battery with no stickers and no key fob stickers. There was no manual or papers if that is normally included, I don't know what is normal. Then in the mail I received 4 stickers for the battery itself: 1 warning label for the side, 1 top "Antigravity" sticker, 2 front/back "Antigravity" stickers. There is no serial number sticker like in the other photos in this thread. You posted in this thread that the key fob needed stickers as well and I do see those in photos. Mine does not have any. Would I be missing any other stickers? If so, please send those too.

So just to be clear:
- serial number sticker(s)
- key fob stickers
- any other stickers that would normally come on the battery based on what I sent above

Thank you!
Americans love their stickers....peace !
Old 10-24-2019, 02:56 PM
Antigravity
Premium Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by MaxLTV
The battery is RS30 (AG-RS30-BTH6). Nothing was on, but I moved the seat forward and back (just a little) while cleaning. Anyway, I understand how a battery can die when a parked car uses up the energy (although I would not expect it to happen so quickly). The more puzzling thing is why it makes this "pause" on engine start. That happens even right after a long (1hr+) drive, so low charge should not be an issue then.
Hey Max,

Best thing to do is always contact us at Antigravity Batteries if you have any questions, we are absolutely going to stand behind our products always. If you EVER have any questions about a product you have or are looking at simply reach out to us via Phone (310) 527-2330 or email scott@antigravitybatteries.com (email in our signature below) or chad@antigravitybatteries.com and we will get any battery issue or questions worked out for you quickly.

But honestly, you do need to notify us by email or phone because we will miss some of these forum posts... we are not always notified about them,, or see them. So to get proper service we have to be in the loop, and we are the professionals in regards to our products so it best to come directly to us.

Now as far as your battery is concerned I would need more info like the voltage it is sitting at and more information so we can understand if the battery is being wonky or the car is wonky. There are many potentials like bad grounding or a loose terminal.... I can't really say at this point but that is why we need you to contact us. We are glad to warranty it if there is any issues whatsoever on our side of the product. So please contact us.

Quick Reply: New Antigravity lightweight battery