Sponsored by:

Market Glut....GT3 and gt3rs ?

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2017, 10:02 AM
bronson7
Nordschleife Master

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by usctrojanGT3
Nope, picked up a Voodoo Blue RS....don't have enough time to drive both.
You what ??? Definitely need to see pics of this bad boy. Congrats by the way.
Old 05-21-2017, 11:58 AM
Waxer
Nordschleife Master

Received 810 Likes on 424 Posts

Originally Posted by Haku
Yes. Same VIN.

"Offering a beautiful 2016 Porsche 911 GT3RS. This one owner vehicle was purchased new from us and is currently under consignment priced at $214,900. This vehicle was recently involved in a rear end collision. Only paint work on vehicle is the rear bumper. I have attached a copy of the body shop ticket as well as Carfax. Our client has this car aggressively priced knowing there is a blemish on the Carfax. Please call, text, PM, if you have any questions. "
Originally Posted by mcsmcs1
It is absolutely the same car. I don't like the fact that the dealership website made no mention of this issue, and linked a clean Autocheck. This car is also listed without notation on the Porsche pre-owned search engine. Still, at $205k (listed in the for sale section now at $210k with room to negotiate apparently), it would be a pretty compelling valuation, just not nearly as attractive a deal as what the dealer website leads one to believe.

Waxer just breathed a sigh of relief
Yeah, just a little sigh. Unfortunate though such a minor accident blemishes such a beautiful car. Great value though for a buyer. Bought right you still can't get hurt. I was going to say, "pinky swear its true" that there must be some issue with that car or the owner himself to price it so aggressively.

Truth be told I bought an RS over a 650 Mac partly based on the fact Porsches historically do much better on resale. I'm not one of those guys that can take a $70K hit on a car in a year or two and continue to skip along happily. Plus I have always loved Porsches. I don't buy purely on resale but it is a major factor to me.

The new 720S is very compelling though.
Old 05-29-2017, 05:50 PM
dewilmoth
Pro

Received 151 Likes on 83 Posts

One more data point. Low MSRP/Option PTS Voodoo Blue RS for sale in Jacksonville. 2.7k miles and only asking $90k over MSRP...

https://porschejacksonville.com/inve...o+Blue+1245315
Old 05-30-2017, 04:48 PM
signes
Rennlist Member

Received 619 Likes on 407 Posts

Martin got kyrocks car, quite a deal. Will be quite a combo with your 7.2 RS. Good to see two RL'ers get quick deal done.

Quick Reply: Market Glut....GT3 and gt3rs ?