Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Car and Driver crash RS????

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2015, 12:41 PM
hughp3
Pro

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

not same car. I heard shipping it back to Germany for repairs.
Old 12-28-2015, 05:34 PM
tono
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

^^ I herd it was being shipped back as well from staff at LS. I have been an active lurker on Rennlist for over 7 years. Lots of great people here with solid info, thank you all for your wisdom.

With regards to posting the picture...I typically would never post a picture of someone else's misfortune. However, the LS staff made it clear it was a factory car. Felt it was OK to post. I agree with both views that there are good pro's and con's to posting damaged vehicles.
Old 12-28-2015, 07:04 PM
cmjohnson
Rennlist Member

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

I have a question concerning the etiquette of photographing (and posting) mishaps. Is it generally considered OK to post photos of off-track mishaps in which no harm is done, except to the driver's pride? Because I got the complete sequence (at 5 frames per second) of a guy in a GT3 mowing the lawn a few months ago. No damage was done to anything except for the lawn.

They're definitely exciting photos. But are they the kind that should not be posted?

I don't want to ever violate any unwritten (or written) rules of etiquette. I'll do it right if I know what the right way is.
Old 12-29-2015, 04:19 AM
ScottKelly911
Burning Brakes

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by "02996ttx50
if this IS the one was @ auto gallery last week? the ask on it then was $399,000.00. talked to a rep about it for a moment. the also had/have? another white and orange '16 3rs i/s. its not very day a showroom has THREE new gt3rs at once.

is this the same car!?!
It's also not everyday that you see a car that is sold out with waiting lists, sitting in a showroom because they can't sell them because they're asking astronomical markup on them. I say, let them sit!!!
Old 12-29-2015, 11:28 AM
bronson7
Nordschleife Master

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by ScottKelly911
It's also not everyday that you see a car that is sold out with waiting lists, sitting in a showroom because they can't sell them because they're asking astronomical markup on them. I say, let them sit!!!
Totally agree, let them sit!!!

Quick Reply: Car and Driver crash RS????