Sponsored by:

Rusnak Pasadena Service Event Nov 7, 2015

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2015, 05:24 PM
hfm
Three Wheelin'

Received 85 Likes on 49 Posts
Default Rusnak Pasadena Service Event Nov 7, 2015

Guys, my service director Jon M is looking for a few display cars on November 7, 2015. Each car will be provided with visual inspection free of charge and if any service work needs to be done that day, you'll be provided with a 15% discount, 10% if done on a different day. Lunch will be provided. The time your car will be here will be from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. and we'll have a chance to meet and chat. Of course you may depart whenever but, Jon would appreciate it if you could hang for a couple of hours.

If you're interested, please post below and I'll add your name to the list. Kraig, Jon specifically asked if you might be interested as he remembers you from the last run.

Dan

1. hfm
Old 10-16-2015, 05:47 PM
hfm
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by straight-road
Hey, Dan, no offense to you, but Pasadena Rusnak really is not our favorite at all...to say the least. you know that..
Hey, no worries on your thoughts.

For me, I got my GT3 at MSRP and they've been great to me but, not everyone is going to have the same experience. In any event, this is an opportunity to have work done at 15% off and to be fed - that's win-win in most folks books.

Dan (would say the same about Auto Gallery, and has)
Old 10-16-2015, 05:55 PM
usctrojanGT3
Rennlist Member

Received 3,984 Likes on 2,269 Posts

I wouldn't let them work on my car if they paid me. Those fockers are in the stealership category.
Old 10-16-2015, 06:00 PM
hfm
Three Wheelin'

Heh Martin, you got to be able to negotiate with them.

By the way, there will be vendor give aways.

Dan (waits for you to contact regarding Toll Bros)
Old 10-16-2015, 06:04 PM
usctrojanGT3
Rennlist Member

Received 3,984 Likes on 2,269 Posts

Originally Posted by hfm
Heh Martin, you got to be able to negotiate with them.

By the way, there will be vendor give aways.

Dan (waits for you to contact regarding Toll Bros)
I'll call you tomorrow so we can talk real estate.
Old 10-16-2015, 06:20 PM
Andrew930
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Hey, Dan, no offense to you, but Pasadena Rusnak really is not our favorite at all...to say the least. you know that..
S-Rod,

You said it in a much more kind way than I would have
Old 10-16-2015, 06:56 PM
hfm
Three Wheelin'

Ok, the event aside, now you got my attention. How in the world were you to pull that off. You probably know my story of getting the car 7k below MSRP, but it was simply because it has been punched already internally and at 30 miles when I took delivery. But still, getting MSRP at Rusnak seems so rare... what is your story? Come on. We need story like this...
I strolled into the dealership about June 2014 and asked for an allocation. I was told I'd be #7 in line. I passed. Three months later, about September 2014, I received an email from my sales agent who told me there was an allocation at MSRP available. I took it and put down my deposit, placed my order, waited the 3 month build time and took delivery in December 2014. The only thing I did differently probably than most people was that I drafted a contract that indicated acceptance of deposit is consideration for one 2015 GT3 at MSRP. Now, I don't know if the contract made any difference at all since I was offered the car at MSRP regardless but, I did have something enforcebable if there were shennangins after having placed the deposit.

That's the story. And, that said, there is a difference between sales and service. Recognizing Rusnak will ask over MSRP when they can, please note, this service clinic is for Jon my service director and has nothing to do with sales. Jon's a good guy who takes care of his customers. And, that's what this is about and not about sales.

Dan (just bought a Cayenne GTS and was treated very well again)
Old 10-16-2015, 07:22 PM
ipse dixit
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Received 11,529 Likes on 5,056 Posts

Originally Posted by hfm
Guys, my service director Jon M is looking for a few display cars on November 7, 2015. Each car will be provided with visual inspection free of charge and if any service work needs to be done that day, you'll be provided with a 15% discount, 10% if done on a different day. Lunch will be provided. The time your car will be here will be from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. and we'll have a chance to meet and chat. Of course you may depart whenever but, Jon would appreciate it if you could hang for a couple of hours.

If you're interested, please post below and I'll add your name to the list. Kraig, Jon specifically asked if you might be interested as he remembers you from the last run.

Dan

1. hfm
2. ipse dixit
If I'm in town, I'm in.

I will need to do my 12k service at that point. Can you have them contact me with their price? Thanks.
Old 10-16-2015, 07:30 PM
hfm
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by ipse dixit
If I'm in town, I'm in.

I will need to do my 12k service at that point. Can you have them contact me with their price? Thanks.
Sure. I'll have Jon email you. Will be good to see you, missed you at the last run. You know there is one coming up end of this month eh?
Old 10-16-2015, 07:35 PM
nlpamg
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I got my GT3 at MSRP as well from Rusnak Pasadena. Their manager is a good guy, whose motto is "if you don't ask, you don't get." Well, I asked for MSRP and I got it.

However, I haven't been impressed with their service department (I didn't deal with Jon).

I hope my car doesn't need any work! lol.
Old 10-16-2015, 07:41 PM
hfm
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by nlpamg
I got my GT3 at MSRP as well from Rusnak Pasadena. Their manager is a good guy, whose motto is "if you don't ask, you don't get." Well, I asked for MSRP and I got it.

However, I haven't been impressed with their service department (I didn't deal with Jon).

I hope my car doesn't need any work! lol.
When I had to have my thermostat replaced, they gave me a brand new Cayenne for a week. I was impressed. Or, maybe, they were just doing that to get me to buy one.

Feel free to show up, it will give you a chance to meet some folks there who will remember you and will take care of you when you need service done.
Old 10-16-2015, 08:01 PM
08M6
AutoX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Another thumbs up for Rusnak Pasadena where I got my GT3 at MSRP in Jan 2015.
Old 10-16-2015, 08:03 PM
nlpamg
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by hfm
When I had to have my thermostat replaced, they gave me a brand new Cayenne for a week. I was impressed. Or, maybe, they were just doing that to get me to buy one.

Feel free to show up, it will give you a chance to meet some folks there who will remember you and will take care of you when you need service done.
Dan, I'll try to make it. I may need them to warranty my taillights (condensation). So if the bumper needs to be removed, might as well change my air filters (to the BMC ones from the GT3RS) and maybe do a side delete.
Old 10-16-2015, 08:16 PM
hfm
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by nlpamg
Dan, I'll try to make it. I may need them to warranty my taillights (condensation). So if the bumper needs to be removed, might as well change my air filters (to the BMC ones from the GT3RS) and maybe do a side delete.
1. hfm
2. ipse dixit
3. nlpamg (maybe)
Old 10-16-2015, 08:17 PM
LAGinz
Pro

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I also got mine there at MSRP. Dealing with my sales guy, Jason Ka, was a pleasure.

Quick Reply: Rusnak Pasadena Service Event Nov 7, 2015