Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Small update on GT3 and RS future allocations

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2015, 05:45 PM
MoeGt3
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The only RS that is going into production in 2016 as of now is only PTS. My car was a September production. Got pushed back to December cause of PTS and now I am being told my car has another 4 month delay.So lets hope I get my car in April 2016.

Porsche has asked the dealers if their is still interest from clients for more RS allocations. I highly believe we will see another round of allocations before the end of the year.
Old 10-13-2015, 06:15 PM
Inspirine
AutoX

Originally Posted by MoeGt3
The only RS that is going into production in 2016 as of now is only PTS. My car was a September production. Got pushed back to December cause of PTS and now I am being told my car has another 4 month delay.So lets hope I get my car in April 2016.

Porsche has asked the dealers if their is still interest from clients for more RS allocations. I highly believe we will see another round of allocations before the end of the year.
My car has no PTS and is an April built allocation. My dealer said they will build RS until June (June included)
Old 10-13-2015, 06:25 PM
rockitman
Nordschleife Master

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by usctrojanGT3
So focking go all electric already and have the cars sound like my prius. What's this world coming to?
Thank the liberal elite who have done a bang up job f-ing up this world....oops...P&R comment. Me bad.
Old 10-13-2015, 06:59 PM
Jimmy-D
Race Director

Received 1,457 Likes on 760 Posts

Originally Posted by rockitman
Thank the liberal elite who have done a bang up job f-ing up this world....oops...P&R comment. Me bad.
I found it funny this weekend when I pulled up to a Tesla Sedan with the license plate "nmorgas" and I started revving my baby- he got a good laugh
Old 10-13-2015, 07:26 PM
MoeGt3
Racer

I know that they gonna be building the RS all the way till June. Thats weird that ur allocation is such a late build.

Originally Posted by Inspirine
My car has no PTS and is an April built allocation. My dealer said they will build RS until June (June included)
Old 10-16-2015, 03:30 AM
jo_ker
Rennlist Member

Received 485 Likes on 195 Posts

Originally Posted by hets72
... RS, GT4, Boxster Spyder production will run until mid year 2016 - e.g. currently cars for customers in "warm regions" e.g. Florida etc. are being produced..... most of north/central Europe production is done next spring.... people will not drive their RS's in snow..... but agree after July 2016 RS 1 production will be over....
x2

I know a hand full of GT3RS which should arrive between April and July 16 in north central EU.
as you said: people will not even pick them up from the dealers during winter - it is all about cashflow at the dealer and in Stuttgart...
Old 10-16-2015, 03:44 AM
fxz
Race Car

Location: The way to hell is paved by good intentions “Wenn ich Purist höre...entsichere ich meinen Browning” "Myths are fuel for marketing (and nowadays for flippers too,,,)" time to time is not sufficient to be a saint, you must be also an Hero
Received 437 Likes on 262 Posts

Originally Posted by jo_ker
x2

I know a hand full of GT3RS which should arrive between April and July 16 in north central EU.
as you said: people will not even pick them up from the dealers during winter - it is all about cashflow at the dealer and in Stuttgart...

Most won t neithet drive but resell over MSRP

forbidden bad habitute at F

Quick Reply: Small update on GT3 and RS future allocations