Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Frustration with porsche

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2015, 02:25 PM
dark knight
Rennlist Member

Received 46 Likes on 32 Posts

Im so old I remember when the miata came out, a slimy salesman in a cheap suit smoking a cigarette told us they had one but we could only drive it with a 4k markup and signed contract, we laughed at him walked out, never went back to the dealer ever again, we both swore we would never buy a mazda. ever. He drives an SL and Cayenne now
Old 09-06-2015, 02:25 PM
Tre
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by NateOZ
I think it works, I buy more Porsches than I would otherwise because I get toys at MSRP that don't really depreciate. If it wasn't for that, I would have probably bought a CRV instead of a Macan S to save money for toys.
Wait a minute, I did buy a CRV-EX (see what I did there since most owners are of the female gender!) to save money for toys
Old 09-06-2015, 02:29 PM
dark knight
Rennlist Member

Received 46 Likes on 32 Posts

The frustration here many seem to have is not with Porsche. Its with some of their dealers. Does anyone know if I Germans in Germany can pick it up from the factory dealership with less hassle? Does selling "direct" work? Other forums have had a bad dealer list we had one here too for a while, should we restart it, how about "Bad Dealer List, otherwise known as "Look here for a dealer who has a car available if you are young stupid and don't work very hard for your money like Justin Bieber"

Quick Reply: Frustration with porsche