Sponsored by:

GMG prep for COTA!

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2015, 10:50 PM
SanDiegoDavid
Rennlist Member

Received 103 Likes on 60 Posts

Originally Posted by CARFANATICA
Thanks! I may bite the bullet and buy the smartycam to get the throttle, braking, and direct plug/in to ECU - just expensive. Come over to My home track some time - Road ATL - only 2.5 mile track, but super fun with elevation changes and blind turns. I also just ordered the Crawford custom wing for my 991 GT3...two guys at the track had it last week and besides looking wicked cool, it seriously improved back end stability and lowered lap times...check it out some time...

I'll be in Atlanta for the GT3 Thank you Event in the middle of May, but unfortunately I don't think Porsche will let me borrow one of their GT3s to check RA out!
Old 04-30-2015, 10:52 PM
ad_lib
Track Day

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

GOD I can't wait till they get the new Porsche center in Carson finished, will be nice to go to events close to home!
Old 05-01-2015, 11:01 PM
SanDiegoDavid
Rennlist Member

Received 103 Likes on 60 Posts

Originally Posted by ad_lib
GOD I can't wait till they get the new Porsche center in Carson finished, will be nice to go to events close to home!
I agree, although I'm not sure how open the Experience Center will be for outside events. Also its not clear how much of a "real" track it will be. It would be great if the "big" part of the configuration was 2 miles, making it interesting to drive. Time will tell.

Quick Reply: GMG prep for COTA!