Sponsored by:

Help me decide between these two GT3 Tourings

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2023, 02:24 AM
rk-d
Rennlist Member

Received 6,503 Likes on 2,826 Posts

Originally Posted by flaudia402
Thank you to everyone who replied to this thread.

Have decided to pass on the white car I think. The non leather dash I overlooked when I saw it in person but have realized that it probably would bother me overtime, especially at the price. The silver car did sell. There was another white one at Parkhaus that was the perfect spec and I would’ve paid their asking price but unfortunately also sold. Seems they are difficult to come by.

My non negotiables at this point are full leather, FAL, carbon buckets and PCCB. Now finding one with low miles and ideally porsche CPO. Will continue the search.
Same for me as well. I also preferred carbon interior and CPO, but not as dealbreakers. Either way, there was only one car in the country for sale that ticked all the boxes at the time, which I did end up buying.

If you see a car with all these options, jump on it, because it will sell quickly particularly if it's priced realistically.
Old 07-04-2023, 06:44 AM
Bruce911_
Pro

Received 508 Likes on 250 Posts

Thank you to everyone who replied to this thread.

Have decided to pass on the white car I think. The non leather dash I overlooked when I saw it in person but have realized that it probably would bother me overtime, especially at the price. The silver car did sell. There was another white one at Parkhaus that was the perfect spec and I would’ve paid their asking price but unfortunately also sold. Seems they are difficult to come by.

My non negotiables at this point are full leather, FAL, carbon buckets and PCCB. Now finding one with low miles and ideally porsche CPO. Will continue the search.
Good luck with your search. I agree with your non-negotiables. The leather although unnecessary completely changes the feel of the interior. It seems that Tourings sell relatively fast. They are great cars and the hunt will be worth it when you finally find your car.
Old 07-04-2023, 10:51 PM
MTN
Rennlist Member

Received 64 Likes on 48 Posts

Originally Posted by Ro_Ja Boy
My buddy already has a deposit/sale pending on the silver one. 👍
That one from Champion seems like a good price. It's on the market since late April per Carfax. I wonder what was the listing price in April.
The owner replaced the original shift **** with the 911R.
Old 07-05-2023, 01:04 AM
WernerE
Three Wheelin'

Received 335 Likes on 171 Posts

Trying to compare these two 2018, 991.2 GT3 Tourings. Both are 6 speeds. Both are at dealers, come with Porsche CPO warranties.

Car 1:
Local, test drove it. Fell in love.
White
Full PPF.
14k miles
PCCB, Front Axle lift, etc. Only thing missing are the sport buckets. Comes with the 14 way adjustables.
$219k.

Car 2:
Located in Florida
Silver
2k miles
Comes with front axle lift, sport buckets. Only thing missing on this one are the PCCB.
$209k.
Add an additional $2k to get it shipped to me.

Essentially trying to decide between these two cars. My ideal car would have both the buckets and the PCCB. I'm partial to white or silver.
I'd wait until after ST allocations are done, as I'm sure there will be more choices later after some who trade out of their 991.2s.

Quick Reply: Help me decide between these two GT3 Tourings