Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

$94,000 centerlock repair

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2019, 10:00 AM
neanicu
Nordschleife Master

Received 360 Likes on 217 Posts

Ah the good 'ole whinny Ferret...his simple appearance makes me cringe. Him and Shmee should have a baby.

AFAIK,the dealer network from all manufacturers is pushing all the time to make the cars extremely difficult to be serviced by Joe Schmoe. Their main goal is to bring everyone into the dealership,even for the most banal service. Besides the " race car " BS,what do you think CLs achieve? Exactly what I've described above!
May I also remind you that the most profitable department within a dealership is not the sales department,it's not the parts department...but you've guessed it : the service department!
The following 2 users liked this post by neanicu:
mchrono (11-01-2019), pdxjim (11-04-2019)
Old 11-02-2019, 03:03 PM
Perimeter
Rennlist Member

Received 329 Likes on 219 Posts

Originally Posted by neanicu
Ah the good 'ole whinny Ferret...his simple appearance makes me cringe. Him and Shmee should have a baby.

AFAIK,the dealer network from all manufacturers is pushing all the time to make the cars extremely difficult to be serviced by Joe Schmoe. Their main goal is to bring everyone into the dealership,even for the most banal service. Besides the " race car " BS,what do you think CLs achieve? Exactly what I've described above!
May I also remind you that the most profitable department within a dealership is not the sales department,it's not the parts department...but you've guessed it : the service department!
This is why Ferrari give you 7 years free maintenance and only 3 years warranty. When you arrive for your free service in year 4 and later they will look for things to repair and you will get the bill.
The real leverage is what will you do when an expensive repair is presented to you to choose Y/N and how will declining affect your car history...they got you

Quick Reply: $94,000 centerlock repair