Notices
991 GT3, GT3RS, GT2RS and 911R 2012-2019
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

JCR // Titanium Race Exhaust (GT3 RS OPF / SPEEDSTER)

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2019, 06:08 PM
DE-RS2018
Intermediate

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by JCR-Porsche
We can do it, the design is ready but in my opinion retaining the valves is such a minute benefit as they’re open so much of the time you’re potentially spending upwards of $1500 for quieter exhaust sound for >5% of the time that the engine is running.

With that said, if the demand is there we’re happy to follow through and release a Valved version too.

JC
Sounds great. Is it impossible to create a switch pipe? (Exhaust Butten pushed non silenced, not pushed Silenced)

Kind regards
Old 11-20-2019, 07:15 PM
JCR-Porsche
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 938 Likes on 431 Posts

Originally Posted by DE-RS2018
Sounds great. Is it impossible to create a switch pipe? (Exhaust Butten pushed non silenced, not pushed Silenced)

Kind regards
Certainly not impossible, I’m just not sure it’s totally necessary due to the way in which the valves operate and the fact that we already have a completely drone free solution ready to go.

JC

/
/ / JCR PORSCHE \ \ \

contact@jcr-developments.com

Facebook | Instagram | Youtube
Old 12-02-2019, 05:12 PM
DE-RS2018
Intermediate

I can understand, but I’m not able to drive in the public if the car is that loud😬
They measure dB lvls at 3500RPM and without valves my car will be way to loud at that range without a silencer. My hope is that with the silencer my car will be in the right dB Range so my car won’t get impounded and if I’m on the Autobahn or open roads flip the switch and have the louder sound.

kind Regards
Old 12-03-2019, 04:22 AM
JCR-Porsche
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

I can understand, but I’m not able to drive in the public if the car is that loud😬
They measure dB lvls at 3500RPM and without valves my car will be way to loud at that range without a silencer. My hope is that with the silencer my car will be in the right dB Range so my car won’t get impounded and if I’m on the Autobahn or open roads flip the switch and have the louder sound.

kind Regards
What is the limit? I think you’ll be surprised, the OPF’s are extremely effective silencers in their own right and therefore even the non silenced Race Pipe is really not that loud.

JC
Old 12-03-2019, 07:13 AM
DE-RS2018
Intermediate

What is the limit? I think you’ll be surprised, the OPF’s are extremely effective silencers in their own right and therefore even the non silenced Race Pipe is really not that loud.

JC
97db measured 55cm away from the exhaust at 3500 or 4000
Old 12-03-2019, 08:36 AM
brezelpaul
AutoX

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hi JC,

what is the status of your "OPF delete" solution? I was in contact with Jonny who told me by email that there is something under developement and should be available by latest(?) November...

Will it be now a combined solution of an exhaust manifold with OPF delete? Or a stand-alone solutions for OPF delete?

Thanks....
Old 12-03-2019, 12:45 PM
JCR-Porsche
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

97db measured 55cm away from the exhaust at 3500 or 4000
Ill do a test and post in here the results

Originally Posted by brezelpaul
Hi JC,

what is the status of your "OPF delete" solution? I was in contact with Jonny who told me by email that there is something under developement and should be available by latest(?) November...

Will it be now a combined solution of an exhaust manifold with OPF delete? Or a stand-alone solutions for OPF delete?

Thanks....
Our Inconel OPF Delete Race Manifolds are in the works, we're carrying over our learnings from the previous generation (non OPF) cars into this car and its working well. I expect release will now be into January however as we work through the 718 GT4 / Spyder development.

The exhaust manifold / cat / OPF is all one unit so it would only be a full direct replacement exhaust manifold which will delete the OPF, reduce weight plus increase power and torque.

JC (Jonny)
Old 12-04-2019, 06:13 AM
JCR-Porsche
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

An interesting comparison between a 100% stock 2019 GT3 RS (OPF) and another 2019 GT3 RS (OPF) with our Titanium Race Pipe (non silenced) & Superlight Titanium Tips installed..

View this post on Instagram

JC
Old 12-13-2019, 11:23 AM
brezelpaul
AutoX

Ill do a test and post in here the results

Our Inconel OPF Delete Race Manifolds are in the works, we're carrying over our learnings from the previous generation (non OPF) cars into this car and its working well. I expect release will now be into January however as we work through the 718 GT4 / Spyder development.

The exhaust manifold / cat / OPF is all one unit so it would only be a full direct replacement exhaust manifold which will delete the OPF, reduce weight plus increase power and torque.

JC (Jonny)
Hi JC,

any updates available to the OPF-delete version?
Let me know if u need a beta-tester on the streets in Germany ;-)
Old 01-22-2020, 08:19 AM
Lukas56
Track Day

Received 9 Likes on 3 Posts

Hello there,

any updates available to the OPF delete??

And what about purchase after January and BREXIT?

Thank You for info!

Lukas
Old 01-22-2020, 02:18 PM
JCR-Porsche
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by brezelpaul
Hi JC,

any updates available to the OPF-delete version?
Let me know if u need a beta-tester on the streets in Germany ;-)
We have the OPF delete nailed down, just a little back log with the final testing we want to get completed prior to release but we have been running them for a little while now.

Originally Posted by Lukas56
Hello there,

any updates available to the OPF delete??

And what about purchase after January and BREXIT?

Thank You for info!

Lukas
As above for the OPF delete.. In terms of Brexit, I wouldn't worry too much. The process will be the same as any other ROW export, we have plans in place to ensure a smooth transition all of which means our customers within the EU will not be effected adversely.

JC
The following users liked this post:
brezelpaul (01-25-2020)
Old 01-25-2020, 06:47 AM
brezelpaul
AutoX

Thumbs up

We have the OPF delete nailed down, just a little back log with the final testing we want to get completed prior to release but we have been running them for a little while now.

As above for the OPF delete.. In terms of Brexit, I wouldn't worry too much. The process will be the same as any other ROW export, we have plans in place to ensure a smooth transition all of which means our customers within the EU will not be effected adversely.

JC

So guys....looking forward to the final presentation in terms of sound and power gain....
Old 03-20-2020, 03:07 PM
JCR-Porsche
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

You asked so we made it Introducing the brand new JCR OPF Titanium Valved Race Pipe

Our valved system allows direct fitment of the OEM valve motors and retains all factory valve function through the cabin mounted exhaust button.

As with our Non Silenced and Silenced OPF Race Pipe the new OPF Valved Race Pipe is a direct replacement system and fully replaces the OEM rear silencer assembly and it suitable for EU OPF GT3 RS & Speedster along with ROW spec OPF cars

Key Features
  • Titanium Construction
  • Inconel Valve Section
  • Accepts OEM Exhaust Valve Motor
  • -9.72kg (21.43lbs) Weight Reduction vs OEM
  • HP & TQ Increase
  • OEM 991 GT Style 3-Bolt Exhaust Tip Flange
Applications
  • 991.2 GT3 RS (OPF)
  • 991.2 Speedster
Pricing & Availability
  • £4995.00
ORDER NOW - JCR OPF VALVED RACE PIPE

Old 03-20-2020, 08:03 PM
RSninja
Track Day

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

You asked so we made it Introducing the brand new JCR OPF Titanium Valved Race Pipe

Our valved system allows direct fitment of the OEM valve motors and retains all factory valve function through the cabin mounted exhaust button.

As with our Non Silenced and Silenced OPF Race Pipe the new OPF Valved Race Pipe is a direct replacement system and fully replaces the OEM rear silencer assembly and it suitable for EU OPF GT3 RS & Speedster along with ROW spec OPF cars

Key Features
  • Titanium Construction
  • Inconel Valve Section
  • Accepts OEM Exhaust Valve Motor
  • -9.72kg (21.43lbs) Weight Reduction vs OEM
  • HP & TQ Increase
  • OEM 991 GT Style 3-Bolt Exhaust Tip Flange
Applications
  • 991.2 GT3 RS (OPF)
  • 991.2 Speedster
Pricing & Availability
  • £4995.00
ORDER NOW - JCR OPF VALVED RACE PIPE

This is awesome! It will sound like a “split personality” 😁
Old 03-31-2020, 06:42 AM
brezelpaul
AutoX

I'm missing any news regards the non-OPF header solution....

If I'm right there should be an update since some days available.
Because on Jan 22nd u have posted "OPF delete nailed down"....

Or will there be at least no non-OPF solution available?
The following users liked this post:
ecomfutur (04-14-2020)

Quick Reply: JCR // Titanium Race Exhaust (GT3 RS OPF / SPEEDSTER)