Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GT car / Salesman - Shiraaz Sookralli - Champion Porsche's VP of Marketing

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2018, 10:39 PM
STG
Race Director

Received 200 Likes on 142 Posts

They won't come out with any statement. They rarely do unless it's diesel gate. They keep hush, hush on everything. Look at all the .1 engine issues. Non disclosures and not even a release on the extended warranty they got pushed to do fearing a class action lawsuit.

PCNA will steer clear of Champion and won't even get near it.
Old 09-13-2018, 10:39 PM
goin2drt
Banned

Received 745 Likes on 404 Posts

Originally Posted by dfoster
I’ve made multi attempts to discuss scenarios with their legal team. They haven’t accepted my call, they haven’t returned my call, they won’t respond to email. The dealership refuses to call me. Communication goes a long way. I understand that some victims have been contacted with offers for cars they didn’t spec and don’t want. They haven’t done that with me. I’ve reached out to PCNA and that went nowhere. What doesn’t ad up is Porsche realizes the guys that want their GT cars, the guys that track their GT cars, are the guys that rave about them. These same folks work hard and reward theirselves with their Porsche brand. Some idiot throughout this link is worried his GT car will depreciate because the world has to many now. I’m sure that guys never taken his car to the track to really push it hard, the whole reason it was designed. the whole ordeal crushes my sole. I’ve loved these cars since I was a child. I want to tell people why these cars are special. Porsche may not realize this but this whole ordeal is turning people away from their brand. Maybe that has no meaning to them.

It seems nothing weve discusses has engaged PCNA. That in itself disguses me. I’m not sure they care about the customer. If they did, why not a public announcement?
Trust me they are listening. They just want to bury their head in the sand just like they do when they know this is and has been going on all the while when AP launches the .2 he lies to all in that he states they will produce enough to get anyone that wants one in a GT car. They created this mess and I hope not only does Champion pay but so does PCNA. When the lawsuits make it up to them, they will finally get involved.
Old 09-13-2018, 10:43 PM
STG
Race Director

I wonder where Shiraaz is??? He must be loving all the attention he's getting here

The money has a trail. Unless he wired it to India or someplace like that, he's going to get caught.

Maybe he bailed and took the family overseas to start a new life?? Could still be hanging out on FL too. Someone should get on his trail.
Old 09-13-2018, 10:46 PM
AutoQuest Motorsports
Former Vendor

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

Well, there goes my fun and positive week down the drain. All I can say is this is a Massive hit to Champion and Porsche, and in being so it is crucial for a game plan to be publicly stated and followed efficiently. With something of this magnitude, that does not happen overnight. Of all the high end/exotic manufacturers, I would confidently say Porsche has the best reputation and custom-centric philosophies. I have the utmost confidence that this will be taken care properly in due course.
Old 09-13-2018, 10:46 PM
VRYALT3R3D
Instructor

Received 27 Likes on 15 Posts

This should be shared with Jalopnik
Old 09-13-2018, 10:49 PM
STG
Race Director

Originally Posted by VRYALT3R3D
This should be shared with Jalopnik

Let's just say, there's a lot of eyes on this story. Look at the views on this thread. Already 26K in just 2 days!! More than the average ADM

Expect Hurricane EngineBlow to hit soon. Have a feeling this is going to get a lot uglier.
Old 09-13-2018, 11:01 PM
MEM82
Burning Brakes

Received 271 Likes on 151 Posts

Originally Posted by goin2drt

Trust me they are listening. They just want to bury their head in the sand just like they do when they know this is and has been going on all the while when AP launches the .2 he lies to all in that he states they will produce enough to get anyone that wants one in a GT car. They created this mess and I hope not only does Champion pay but so does PCNA. When the lawsuits make it up to them, they will finally get involved.
Agree. I like the way you think
Old 09-13-2018, 11:02 PM
hfm
Three Wheelin'

Received 85 Likes on 49 Posts

Originally Posted by dfoster
I’ve made multi attempts to discuss scenarios with their legal team. They haven’t accepted my call, they haven’t returned my call, they won’t respond to email. The dealership refuses to call me. Communication goes a long way. I understand that some victims have been contacted with offers for cars they didn’t spec and don’t want. They haven’t done that with me. I’ve reached out to PCNA and that went nowhere. What doesn’t ad up is Porsche realizes the guys that want their GT cars, the guys that track their GT cars, are the guys that rave about them. These same folks work hard and reward theirselves with their Porsche brand. Some idiot throughout this link is worried his GT car will depreciate because the world has to many now. I’m sure that guys never taken his car to the track to really push it hard, the whole reason it was designed. the whole ordeal crushes my sole. I’ve loved these cars since I was a child. I want to tell people why these cars are special. Porsche may not realize this but this whole ordeal is turning people away from their brand. Maybe that has no meaning to them.

It seems nothing weve discusses has engaged PCNA. That in itself disguses me. I’m not sure they care about the customer. If they did, why not a public announcement?
You're going about it wrong. Don't expect cooperation from Champion Porsche as their lawyers are probably concerned about whether or not their client was involved in the crime as well as civil liability and probably will not provide you with any information. If you've been a victim of a crime, you need to report it to police. And, you may want to get a lawyer.

Victims should note the following from the Florida Department of Corporations that can be found here for public records search for Champion Porsche and Champion Autosport at http://dos.sunbiz.org/ficinam.html. The results are below. When you look up Champion Autosport and find Devika Budhram as the owner, and do a Google search for her and for Shiraaz Sookralli you get this result for devika budhram-sookrall: https://plus.google.com/113369316500009805937. Your attorney might be able to tell you whether the guy in the Google picture looks like the same guy from Champion Porsche or not and, whether or not it's a husband and wife conspiracy.

None of the above is legal advice.

Dan (just posts up public information)

Old 09-13-2018, 11:11 PM
sccchiii
Three Wheelin'

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by djcxxx
In a mess like this everyone is looking for deep pockets. I would not assume Champion has liquid assets available to pay 2.5M, let alone other fees and damages claimed. Financial assets can be highly leveraged. This is a criminal investigation of large scale fraud. PCNA lawyers are not going to volunteer even implied associations with this “wholly independent franchise”.
To be a franchised Porsche dealer you must have a reserve of net working capital on hand and dealership financial stability is very closely watched by PCNA. It would not be a problem at all for Champion to payback 2.5m in a blink (even if it needed to be borrowed) unless they had amassed financial issues very recently. Not saying they will but they could.
Old 09-13-2018, 11:26 PM
promocop
Burning Brakes

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Champion is done Who in their right mind would buy a car from them now? Lots of people with big dough in Miami. He'll be sleeping with the fishes before long. Ask Tony Saprano
Old 09-13-2018, 11:41 PM
saabin
Rennlist Member

Received 551 Likes on 361 Posts

Originally Posted by STG
^^ Well said .....

Are you listening?? Like seriously? These are your "customers" talking. Yes, the end users and buyers of your cars. The ones who make your sales #'s look so great. Lose the sports car guys, and don't count on the soccer moms to carry the company. Oh yeah, you're gonna take down Tesla. I forgot. Fun times ahead. There are substitutes.

Attachment 1290958
I guess I shoulda asked him about this mess in person.. Klaus atteneded the grand opening of the new Porsche dealership in Grapevine, TX tonight.
Old 09-13-2018, 11:58 PM
tcsracing1
Rennlist Member

Received 259 Likes on 173 Posts

im going to go out on a limb and throw some fuel on the fire to say that Shiraaz had some involvement in Dave Maraj's "accidental" death......

There. i said it.
Let the conspiracy theories fly

Old 09-14-2018, 12:22 AM
abiazis
Rennlist Member

Received 767 Likes on 559 Posts

Porsche....the company that brought you the diesel scandal now brings you an updated via its top dealer "It takes a Thief".......it will take Porsche months to do anything with this fiasco from a PR standpoint...they will admit no wrongdoing on their part because there really wasn't anything they did wrong....they will not reimburse anyone anything....that is why they use dealers to insulate themselves....their customer is the dealer not any of us....they will have to decide whether they cut them off....that is all they are worried about when it comes down to it.....the other dealers in the area won't pick up all the slack if Champion goes out...that is their concern....they will leave people who got burned to run up legal bills to try to recover some of their money which will be a partial settlement as lawyers become involved....feel bad for people who will lose money....they just wanted a cool car....
Old 09-14-2018, 12:40 AM
A/S
Burning Brakes

Received 287 Likes on 131 Posts

Scenario 99:

10 years as a loyal employee, VP level so this person was involved well in the business.

65 year old owner finds about the allegedly fraudulent operation, confronts long time friend and employee, loyal employee is getting fired, but owner asks him to quit due to the long term relationship..

Natalie and Robert go on a boat trip, Natalie drowns, but this time Robert runs away with $2.5mm to an island near Venezuela.
Old 09-14-2018, 12:58 AM
jackmac
Racer

Received 49 Likes on 40 Posts

Guys take a look at this,
1st attachment I uploaded is my build (sure I made some small changes and deleted a few options), look how different my build gets completely altered by Shiraaz.
Jack

Quick Reply: GT car / Salesman - Shiraaz Sookralli - Champion Porsche's VP of Marketing