Notices
991 GT3, GT3RS, GT2RS and 911R 2012-2019
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Why All the Closed Threads on GT3 Forum?

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2018, 12:38 PM
gt3fantasy
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Lets get back on the OT about GT3 threads, I'm gonna be a future GT3 owner, been here since 2013 and as my name implies, this is my fantasy coming true in owning my dream car. I've been lurking/browsing here as of late because there is a little spark that have ignited again. I've been in many car forums and learned SO much through all of them. Still consider myself a noob, thats why I've frequent here to find and share GT3 ideas/opinions/ and experience. Information here or any enthusiast forums are so valuable to owners/future owners..and can really enhance ownership. Car forums I believe originated mostly by owners for owners to help and share ideas and experience, good or bad.

If someone share with me of a bad service at a dealer or a bad deal, I will keep it in mind and do some more research before I take my car there to service or do business there. Its informative, but for other forum members to make their own decision for themselves if its true or not.

Closing most of these threads is bad for future owners, because we are not kids that can't rationalize from right or wrong, this is 6 figure car, if you don't like what you hear, say your piece and move on.
I've learn quite a few here, and my experience with my the 50th Anniv have been fantastic because of RN and I hope that would be the case for the GT3.

I am now at V250 yesterday, and Aug delivery. So please, current and future owners, continue to post your gt3 experience and not be afraid of being backlash, because this is what its all about.
Old 06-16-2018, 01:38 PM
R.Deacon
Drifting

Received 23 Likes on 18 Posts

^ hey congrats on v250 your new car coming is in a whole new performance planet , yup one can learn alot here , sharing is good , GL ,
not the friendliest playground lately , shame . the old school surf boys all saying dude should have been here yesterday the waves were awesome .

Last edited by R.Deacon; 06-16-2018 at 02:49 PM.
Old 06-16-2018, 06:05 PM
kyrocks
Rennlist Member

Received 403 Likes on 210 Posts

You definitely can learn a lot by searching the older threads.
Old 06-17-2018, 01:05 PM
gt3fantasy
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by kyrocks
You definitely can learn a lot by searching the older threads.
^^ true, but always nice to have info exchange with owners with same model year as yours especially since your car is only a 1 yr production and limited, so much variations in the 911 nowadays.

Quick Reply: Why All the Closed Threads on GT3 Forum?