Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Lichtgrun GT3 arrived

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2018, 03:00 AM
grahal09
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This is not the one I did custom interior, but we need to spice it up a bit for sure. Pretty well just the black and silver, nothing wrong with that, but think we can make it cooler!

Really enjoying it so far, did 150 miles so far today, but man does it need our exhaust. No sales pitch, its genuinely too quiet. Even with sport valves opened on cold start, its very quiet. Forgot about that, going to change that on Sunday!
Old 02-02-2018, 03:05 AM
usctrojanGT3
Rennlist Member

Received 3,983 Likes on 2,269 Posts

Congrats on the purchase of the car. Did McKenna sell it to you for MSRP? I thought they were a stealer.
Old 02-02-2018, 02:47 PM
pissedpuppy
Nordschleife Master

Received 490 Likes on 288 Posts

lucky you = gorgeous car
Old 02-02-2018, 05:07 PM
jvmax
Rennlist Member

Received 73 Likes on 32 Posts

No acid green stitching?? Not sure I would have went with Platinum with Platinum stripe.
Old 02-02-2018, 05:24 PM
goin2drt
Banned

Received 739 Likes on 403 Posts

Originally Posted by usctrojanGT3
Congrats on the purchase of the car. Did McKenna sell it to you for MSRP? I thought they were a stealer.
I would assume they were happy to sell to him for MSRP with his pedigree. You and I, or at least me $30K over. Quoted not a number I pulled out of thin air.
Old 02-02-2018, 05:49 PM
Bullitt44
Burning Brakes

Received 44 Likes on 33 Posts

Love it. Congrats.

Don't do the calipers everyone will think you have a hybrid GT3 with acid green brakes
Old 02-02-2018, 09:12 PM
usctrojanGT3
Rennlist Member

Received 3,983 Likes on 2,269 Posts

Originally Posted by goin2drt
I would assume they were happy to sell to him for MSRP with his pedigree. You and I, or at least me $30K over. Quoted not a number I pulled out of thin air.
Hmmm, I thought they'd be weasels enough to try to get that $30k ADM from everyone.
Old 02-02-2018, 09:16 PM
Biff_Malibu
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I do a lot of business with McKenna and have several friends within the organization. There is pros and cons with their model. That being said, I don’t care who you are, nobody is getting these cars at MSRP at their store.
Old 02-02-2018, 11:23 PM
br911
Rennlist Member

Received 87 Likes on 74 Posts

Agree. Pros and cons
Pros - the GM takes his wife for a romantic vacation in Hawaii on some consumer's ADM
Cons - unless you want to pay for someone else's romantic vacation in Hawaii, instead of going yourself and a companion, you get no car

Ok with me. Freedom of choice
Old 02-02-2018, 11:30 PM
GRPerformance
Platinum Dealership
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 115 Likes on 55 Posts

Originally Posted by usctrojanGT3
i wont discuss the transaction, but will say they treated me very fairly. I think southern Cal is a tough market as a buyer because you always feel you should get a better deal, but the supply and demand has made dealers become a little greedy. I was fortunately treated fairly, but that’s as far as i will go.
Old 02-03-2018, 12:44 AM
GRPerformance
Platinum Dealership
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by 0to60
Another secret squirrel. We help each other here and members posting actual transaction prices helps us all and make it harder for the stealers. I guess "U got yours Jack" and everyone is on their own. Again it's a forum and sharing is encouraged and helpful to our members. Hey you are rich, living of the family name, must be nice.
Wow. I’m shocked you feel it necessary to be so rude, completely uncalled for.

I always believe in privacy, out of respect for my friends who work at the dealerships (various stores), and don’t find it necessary to tell exactly what i paid.

Always happy to help fellow Rennlisters acquire cars and get the best deals, but i certainly hope others wont treat me or anyone, talk to anyone with such a disgraceful tone, or claim they’re somebody and something they’re not when you do not even know them.

Hope you feel good about yourself, it’s a shame people find it necessary to act like that.
Old 02-03-2018, 01:27 AM
Gef3rd
Instructor

Received 55 Likes on 12 Posts

Posting actual transactions prices help prospective buyers on Rennlist. I posted my complete transaction, in order to help people. Am I incorrect that your riches have nothing to do with your family name. Owning a 911R and a new GT3 puts you into the one percent. Again how can you help the common Rennlisters with declaring the transaction price. Plenty on this forum help out, but even now and then there is that secret squirrel that won't share transaction price.
I think you should respect the OP's decision. Bringing up his family name is inappropriate. There is no upside on this forum at times, just a chance for internet bullies to vent.

I have learned a tremendous amount by reading this forum. I rarely post but if I do I try to add value or information. Some people just want to vent, argue, or get their post count up. Everybody's different.

FYI I received my GT3 from the Auto Gallery at MSRP a little over a week ago. Now I'll just wait for somebody to rip the dealership and tell me how wrong I was to give them my business.
Old 02-03-2018, 01:29 AM
GRPerformance
Platinum Dealership
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Posting actual transactions prices help prospective buyers on Rennlist. I posted my complete transaction, in order to help people. Am I incorrect that your riches have nothing to do with your family name. Owning a 911R and a new GT3 puts you into the one percent. Again how can you help the common Rennlisters with declaring the transaction price. Plenty on this forum help out, but even now and then there is that secret squirrel that won't share transaction price.
I paid 10k behind msrp. Hope that helps. 💪🏻 😜
Old 02-03-2018, 01:40 AM
Cyrek
Pro

Received 23 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by GRPerformance

I paid 10k behind msrp. Hope that helps. 💪🏻 😜
If you want to end this abuse, ill give you sticker for it
Old 02-03-2018, 01:49 AM
binky
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Skittles you seem to have to much time on your hands.

Quick Reply: Lichtgrun GT3 arrived