New GT3/GT2RS Leads With/Without ADM

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2018, 06:23 PM
Porsch2018
Rennlist Member

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by Me&You
+1.

I was offered that exact situation - $125k over for a configurable allocation. I have passed it on to other RL members, but so far no one has executed.
Still available? Build date?
Old 05-23-2018, 06:36 PM
Me&You
Instructor

Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by Porsch2018
Still available? Build date?
It was still available as of Monday. I can confirm if anyone's interested. Build and delivery date Q4 '18.
Old 05-23-2018, 06:46 PM
usctrojanGT3
Rennlist Member

Received 3,984 Likes on 2,269 Posts

Originally Posted by carcommander
Not sure why you give any band width to steelers or flippers. It's their business and anyone is free to partake or not to partake. Also, most of the people on this forum are pretty savvy. You aren't teaching them anything they don't know.
I guess I get a guilty pleasure out of doing it, but I'm a nutter so who really knows. haha
Old 05-23-2018, 07:05 PM
usctrojanGT3
Rennlist Member

Received 3,984 Likes on 2,269 Posts

Originally Posted by WenigerAberBeser
And just for the record, my dealer has been nothing but awesome. I had no past Porsche purchases at all but landed a MSRP deal for a June 2018 build. He keeps me updated on status and other GT cars he gets. He and the GM even obliged to pay for enclosed shipping across the country for no additional costs. It's been a great experience and I will be writing PCNA a great letter of appreciation once delivered. There's no way I would publicly give out the dealer name here due to the small number of folks who feel obliged to slander dealers with every chance they get.
You do realize that I give props to good guy dealers for doing business the right way, correct (if not, see my signature)? Props to your dealer for taking good care of you, you should reveal their name so that they can get benefit of getting more business from RL.
Old 05-23-2018, 07:35 PM
Closertotruth
Instructor

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by usctrojanGT3
You do realize that I give props to good guy dealers for doing business the right way, correct (if not, see my signature)? Props to your dealer for taking good care of you, you should reveal their name so that they can get benefit of getting more business from RL.
Ditto. Not sure I see the logic in not giving the name of a stellar dealer. I'm sure the dealer would be grateful for the 5 star rating and would likely generate more business from Rennlist folks. Most dealers beg you to fill out online surveys for good PR. I personally had to go to a new dealer and pay a small ADM as my dealer with whom I have a good relationship didn't have enough allocation. I'm sure lots of folks would be happy to know the name of another msrp dealer with whom they could deal with in the future.
Old 05-23-2018, 08:18 PM
Andial
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Porsch2018
I think some of you are viewing the ADM all wrong. Are you saying pay only MSRP? Really?? I view MSRP and ADM differently and I feel to separate the two would be heartless and show a profound lack compassion……….it’s like a bed without a mattress, a cup without a saucer or Ronald, dare I say it, without McDonald. One additional thing you may not be aware of and now that I am a Porsche VIP* I am privy to, that is, the ADM is used to help support homeless Porsche Sales Ambassadors. In that light, gentlemen, we all have to do our part….......

*I was told from a very reliable source that I am not at liberty to disclose.
I am really saying only pay MSRP. I refuse to pay under MSRP either. To separate the two wouldn't be heartless and show a profound lack compassion. You aren't a Porsche VIP bc you don't have a 918 or race w/ PMNA.
Old 05-23-2018, 08:19 PM
WenigerAberBeser
Rennlist Member

Received 1,387 Likes on 728 Posts

Originally Posted by usctrojanGT3
Originally Posted by Closertotruth

Ditto. Not sure I see the logic in not giving the name of a stellar dealer. I'm sure the dealer would be grateful for the 5 star rating and would likely generate more business from Rennlist folks. Most dealers beg you to fill out online surveys for good PR. I personally had to go to a new dealer and pay a small ADM as my dealer with whom I have a good relationship didn't have enough allocation. I'm sure lots of folks would be happy to know the name of another msrp dealer with whom they could deal with in the future.
Es Macht Nichs and I seem to think alike, if another RS comes around at msrp maybe I'll let him know since I know he's looking
Old 05-23-2018, 08:33 PM
STG
Race Director

Received 200 Likes on 142 Posts

Well here is my opinion, I don't think most people here need to read rennlist to know many dealers are opportunists and occasionally deceive to make a sale/earn more profit... this has basically been the MO for all dealers since the beginning. I also don't think people come here to read about Mr. Trojan and others spewing insults at dealers every chance they get, but I might be wrong. Nice pics btw, is that last one you?

If for example was interested in the Ferrari game, I would find it very helpful to follow that forum and get the real scoop as I'm sure many here do.

Last pic me?? Ummmmm .. Nope. Would never be that desperate and in that "position".
Old 05-23-2018, 08:59 PM
Closertotruth
Instructor

Es Macht Nichs and I seem to think alike, if another RS comes around at msrp maybe I'll let him know since I know he's looking
I have a degree in logic and just can't follow yours.
Old 05-23-2018, 09:12 PM
STG
Race Director

Received 200 Likes on 142 Posts

Name:  photo951.jpg
Views: 854
Size:  67.1 KB
Old 05-23-2018, 09:14 PM
Trk8
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I for one, donot like to pay an adm especially when there is a made up "shortage".Still It is funny to hear from members on this board that are bad mouthing the dealers, when a lot can be said about our hobby and how a lot of us make our money. Ex.1Real estate agents charging 5% for listing my properties that will sell anyways due to function of price. Back in the days it took longer to fill out a 10min computer generated purchase agreement.
This one broker just made 300k and wanted me to lower 200k on the price. I rather cut the RE agent fees and pay ADM
Old 05-23-2018, 09:16 PM
WenigerAberBeser
Rennlist Member

Ask for a refund or ask STG, he can show you in a picture book with lots of colors
Old 05-23-2018, 09:21 PM
Trk8
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What I'm trying to say, we get swindled or do more of the raping out there than the what the SA are doing. I think a lot of us have dropped more on A weekend than the ADM amount. At the end "I hate paying the piper".
Old 05-23-2018, 09:46 PM
Closertotruth
Instructor

Ask for a refund or ask STG, he can show you in a picture book with lots of colors
Guess I struck a nerve by calling out your insincere rational for not giving your dealer's info to a group that supposedly is here to support and help one another. Not my fault that most folks on this site likely saw through your facade. If you post a bunch of BS you shouldn't be surprised to get called on it.
Old 05-23-2018, 09:47 PM
WenigerAberBeser
Rennlist Member

Guess I struck a nerve by calling out your insincere rational for not giving your dealer's info to a group that supposedly is here to support and help one another. Not my fault that most folks on this site likely saw through your facade. If you post a bunch of BS you shouldn't be surprised to get called on it.
no nerves struck, it’s the internet my friend let it go

also no bs here. I do get cars at MSRP and can pick who I pass those deals to. Sorry if you’re jealous or don’t have a good degree to comprehend

Quick Reply: New GT3/GT2RS Leads With/Without ADM