Notices
987 Forum Discussion about the Cayman/Boxster variants (2004-2012)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Return to Thunderhill, tires, and C7 corvette

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2014, 05:15 PM
mikymu
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by orthojoe
Thanks, mike. Very interesting to have you confirm that the instability of the car is an issue even with prior generations of the corvette.
factory camber setting is basically at zero or slightly positive - no joke! With more aggressive camber alignment and change out at least the tranny mounts the vette will be very stable car ... and very very fast if you are given the chance to drive it hard after we surgically shorten your right humerus
Old 05-19-2014, 11:40 PM
orthojoe
Nordschleife Master

Received 191 Likes on 94 Posts

Originally Posted by mikymu
factory camber setting is basically at zero or slightly positive - no joke! With more aggressive camber alignment and change out at least the tranny mounts the vette will be very stable car ... and very very fast if you are given the chance to drive it hard after we surgically shorten your right humerus
Mike, there's no way I'm letting you touch my arm. Lmao!
Old 05-20-2014, 01:25 AM
dave94502
6th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default new guy here

Joe,
Watching your videos, it is evident you really know your way around Thill’s 2.86 miles of asphalt (soon to be five miles).
I also prefer the ADHD version (v.2) because of two factors: first, one can clearly see the track without the cockpit obstructions and second, one can watch your feet.
Great video montage with the multiple views and data overlays!
dave
(I think I know where your two seconds are)
https://www.facebook.com/Overbudgetracin
Old 05-20-2014, 01:41 AM
orthojoe
Nordschleife Master

Received 191 Likes on 94 Posts

Originally Posted by dave94502
Joe, Watching your videos, it is evident you really know your way around Thill’s 2.86 miles of asphalt (soon to be five miles). I also prefer the ADHD version (v.2) because of two factors: first, one can clearly see the track without the cockpit obstructions and second, one can watch your feet. Great video montage with the multiple views and data overlays! dave (I think I know where your two seconds are) https://www.facebook.com/Overbudgetracin
Haha, thanks, Dave. I like the ADHD version too. Gonna stick with that from now on! Yeah, I think I know where the 2 seconds are too. Knowing where the 2 seconds are and actually doing it are 2 different things, unfortunately.

Quick Reply: Return to Thunderhill, tires, and C7 corvette