Porscherama Event Pics

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2007, 03:40 PM
RolexNJ
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Porscherama Event Pics

I thought you guys might like some of these cars I saw today at the Pocono PA race track.

Attached Images        
Old 09-17-2007, 11:24 PM
Stephen Porter
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Nice pix...that third from the top looks like the same color as the eBay car you liked??

That GT3 RS is something else too... (BTW, there are TW0 of them [GT3 RS's] in the "For Sale" forum... Someone bought FOUR and is keeping two!)
Old 09-18-2007, 04:20 PM
Damian in NJ
Race Director

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

One of the coupes looks like it's Coral Red, a neat and rare color.
Old 09-18-2007, 08:39 PM
RolexNJ
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by Stephen Porter
Nice pix...that third from the top looks like the same color as the eBay car you liked?? That GT3 RS is something else too... (BTW, there are TW0 of them [GT3 RS's] in the "For Sale" forum... Someone bought FOUR and is keeping two!)
The color was very close but different I think? And someone bought 4 and is keeping two GT3 RS's? Wow, that's some serious cash.

Damian: I don't know what color that car was, but I wanted to take a pic of that and the others, I thought you guys would like them. My favorite color was that dark blue one on the trailer.

Old 09-18-2007, 09:04 PM
Stephen Porter
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by RolexNJ
And someone bought 4 and is keeping two GT3 RS's? Wow, that's some serious cash.
Here's the thread:

https://rennlist.com/forums/showthre...eferrerid=6940

Check out the garage...! All you NJ guys should get in touch with him and tour the place.
Old 09-18-2007, 10:38 PM
RolexNJ
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Here's the thread: https://rennlist.com/forums/showthre...eferrerid=6940 Check out the garage...! All you NJ guys should get in touch with him and tour the place.
That is just damn nuts! Having that many cars and wrapped in a buble like that? That guy lives near me too. Thanks for sharing, those cars are amazing.

Old 09-19-2007, 06:13 AM
Stephenwz968
Three Wheelin'

I detail Steve's collection, he is one of the best guys I've ever met, and he cares for his cars like nobody I've ever seen. They all get driven occasionally to keep the seals lubed, and he has them serviced frequently. His warehouse is awesome, and so is the collection! You can see more pics at www.azmobiledetailing.com the slopenoses and 993's are his.

Steve
Old 09-19-2007, 09:07 PM
Stephen Porter
Rennlist Member

If I were in N.J. I'd sure take him up on his offer of a garage tour. You guys should make your next GTG at his place. He does sound like an straight shooter and more power to him!

I think Rob's car, when finished, would be right at home in that garage. But I doubt that he would go for a bubble.

Steve (boy, that's lots of Steve's on this thread!)... I'm watching your car from afar. Seriously considering a 968 as my next car.

Last edited by Stephen Porter; 09-19-2007 at 09:08 PM. Reason: Addition
Old 09-19-2007, 10:32 PM
RolexNJ
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

If I were in N.J. I'd sure take him up on his offer of a garage tour. You guys should make your next GTG at his place. He does sound like an straight shooter and more power to him! I think Rob's car, when finished, would be right at home in that garage. But I doubt that he would go for a bubble.
Stephen: It would be incredible if that guy held an event like that. I'm not sure if he is into those type of things, or is really just an exotic car seller. Kind of reminds me of Tom Cruise in the movie Rain Man, where he sold a lot of Lambos and Ferraris! And my car would be at home there? Hum, that's interesting but those cars are all new, are really exotic, and cost a ton more than my old slow-poke car. And no way Jose, would you ever see any plastic touch my car's paint, when all is said and done, like never! As far as performance though, maybe if I did turn the boost up a bit on the track with those cars, they wouldn't kill me by like a 1/2 mile or so, let alone lap me? I would hope not, for my slow poke 944T would be feeling pretty sad!

Quick Reply: Porscherama Event Pics