Graham CS
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wink

Perfect!

Count me in on the carbon.

Graham

P.S. Raj

Am at home till Monday will contact you then regarding stuff.

Old 10-29-2004, 10:46 AM
RajDatta
Rennlist Member

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

Jason, I might not make it either if it rains. I have driven the car in rain before but its not something I liek to do. Hopefully it willget postponed to next week.
Jason, I am sure your car is very fast and you are a very fast driver. I don't have the deep pockets to afford racing .
Raj
Old 10-29-2004, 12:08 PM
Jason Judd
Three Wheelin'

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Raj,

There always seems to be someone who is faster...I've come to learn that, and have been humbly reminded of that time and time again!

I don't have very deep pockets, either...actually, my wife seems to have sewn them shut! But, that's why I do DE's. It's relatively cheap at about $125 for the event, and it's way safe...

With corner workers at most major turns, they become your forward eyes to what's going on ahead.

With instructors, it's an experienced companion to help you work your way around the track without feeling like you're on your own.

The track has some of the best road conditions you could ever ask for.

So, it's really very fun, mostly because it's so safe...and no speeding tickets!

Just my attempt to get my friends on the track, and off the road...I'd like to keep you guys around for a while longer.

Jason

Quick Reply: strut tower brace