O/T and opinions needed:

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2004, 09:04 AM
SMuCK007
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default O/T and opinions needed:

Hey guys,

After spending 4 months studying for the MCAT, I finally took it yesterday! For those who aren't in the know, its about a 9 hour exam (8:00 am to about 5:30 pm) covering 5 different topics. I pretty much came out completely drained. I'm hoping that I achieved a good enough score that I don't have to take it again...and of course be competitive enough for medical school

On the upside, I now have about 2 weeks before school starts to install a few mods I've s-l-o-w-l-y been collecting over the past year and a half. I hope to get the SSKit and Big Red's installed - and get my car lowered, paint & install PU Splitter, find a gorgeous Russian girlfiend, and buy nice lug nuts (hehe Raj & Damian).

Anyway, I was wondering if anybody knew about these independent shops: European Auto Works in West New York, NJ and Precision Auto Tech in Ford, NJ. I'm looking for somebody to install the Big Reds and SSK. Thanks in advance guys.

-chris
Old 08-15-2004, 11:24 AM
Damian in NJ
Race Director

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Chris, the guy down my street installed my ssk, and has done caliper changes for me. PM me for his number, if you like. Is this the 944Racing ssk? Did you have them remodify it to prevent it hanging up like Etnier's did??

Congrats on finishing up your test, I know that was looming big for you!
Old 08-15-2004, 11:25 AM
RajDatta
Rennlist Member

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

Chris, I just did the big reds last weekend. I know what its like when you are a student, so bring it over and save some $$$. You gotta start doing some stuff yourself. It will be much cheaper to keep the car.
Raj

Quick Reply: O/T and opinions needed: