Notices
968 Forum 1992-1995

Dash cover? Where to find a new dash or solutions to fix?

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2024, 08:45 PM
jsheiry
Rennlist Member

Received 213 Likes on 138 Posts

Originally Posted by Apex
I was just looking at Classic9 leather shop, thinking about a leather dash upgrade.

Back in 2013 I had Robert Budd send me new seat leathers, which I had installed locally. Anyone have experience with their dashboard work? The seats were great.

https://www.classic9leathershop.com/...ashboard-cover
I have had several upholstery guys say that vinyl is a better choice for dash tops with the sun/windshield issues. I have seen a Classic 9 dash that Albert Broadfoot had recovered by them and it looked as good or better than new. They did the vents perfectly, no strange trim piece sitting there, they did even pressed out the word Airbag on the passenger side airbag cover....it looked amazing.

I also have a couple core dashes that I have saved from part out cars....marine blue/marine blue, black/black, cashmere/black, midnight blue/marble grey $ 150 plus shipping to you or Classic 9 directly.

Old 05-28-2024, 08:48 PM
mulitipcar
4th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How much does classic 9 cost if you know

Originally Posted by jsheiry
I have had several upholstery guys say that vinyl is a better choice for dash tops with the sun/windshield issues. I have seen a Classic 9 dash that Albert Broadfoot had recovered by them and it looked as good or better than new. They did the vents perfectly, no strange trim piece sitting there, they did even pressed out the word Airbag on the passenger side airbag cover....it looked amazing.

I also have a couple core dashes that I have saved from part out cars....marine blue/marine blue, black/black, cashmere/black, midnight blue/marble grey $ 150 plus shipping to you or Classic 9 directly.
how much is the general cost on that please. Any pics of their work.
Old 05-29-2024, 10:18 AM
jsheiry
Rennlist Member

Received 213 Likes on 138 Posts

Originally Posted by mulitipcar
how much is the general cost on that please. Any pics of their work.
You should go to their website for pics potentially and I would call them if I were you to determine the cost to recover the top only potentially. I have never paid them to do one but saw one on FB Albert Broadfoots parts page. This was the post
Facebook Post

Quick Reply: Dash cover? Where to find a new dash or solutions to fix?