964 Turbo Forum 1989-1994

9,500km turbo 3.6 for sale in NZ

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2009, 06:20 AM
Macca
Rennlist Member

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

Hi John. Good work on the second house. e :-) Cheers

Last edited by Macca; 12-21-2011 at 10:36 PM.
Old 06-12-2009, 11:09 PM
John McM
Rennlist Member

Received 589 Likes on 351 Posts

Originally Posted by Macca
Hi John. Good work on the second house. I know one of the 993s (white) and Kevins? 964 cup car there. Currently trying to clear some property in V. Im not brave enough to buy more in current climate LOL! They are offering 7-8% on vatu here! Lack of local liquidity in the banks. Watches. Vintage rolex/tudor. A Panerai. A few other bits and bobs. Kinda ran away with me. I assume youre out of the storage unit now? This place will never be easy but we call it home :-) Cheers
We needed debt to avoid entering the Indonesian tax system black hole as a provisional payer and that coincided with a stunning 5 yr rate plus depressed market. Not a lot of strategy there, but probably more savvy than having a Turbo in storage for what will be 7 out of 10 years by the time we get back. Decided to move storage to Remuera as closer to Kohi so we won't see you there. Have you still got your car? Vanuatu goes through these motions every few years. Hang in there. As for watches, sounds like interesting additions. Keep them away from prying eyes, I had my Seasmaster stolen while there. Someone in a village probably thought they had a dud when it stopped 48 hours later. Cheers John
Old 12-21-2011, 10:22 PM
ab5150
Track Day

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by turbo 3.6
I tend to agree. I know for a fact of several people that were starting to line up to buy that car. And the fact that it sold within 24 hours indicates that the price was too low for that particular example.

John, I also agree with your 'driver' comment, thats what i do like about my 3.6, because it is not 100% perfect I am not scared to get out there and use it.

Good to see on the forum John, I was wondering about you the other day.

Clint.
Hey Clint , Andrew here. Yes looking back on it now & values O/seas I should have kept the car a little longer.
I have a friend over in the UK & has just sold his 3.6 Turbo with 78K miles on the clock for 78KGBP - car has been shipped to HK. It was not an X88 either.
My old car now lives in Upper Hutt. I recently spoke with the current owner & he's only done a 1,000 km's in it since he bought it off me so now only showing a paltry 11,000 km's. He loves the thing.
A car like that owns you - you don't own the car if you know what I mean !
Hope you are well.
regards

Andrew

Quick Reply: 9,500km turbo 3.6 for sale in NZ