Notices
964 Turbo Forum 1989-1994

FS 1994 3.6 Turbo Slate Grey (warning-lots of pics)(Added pics) SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2009, 12:19 PM
Metal Guru
Rennlist Member

Received 429 Likes on 309 Posts

Originally Posted by kimo964
Thanks for all the compliments. As great as these Turbos look, they really have to be driven to be appreciated as most of you already know. I've been really lucky to have had the experience. As for what's next, hoping for a Stradale. The only other car that is within reach that I've always craved for....
Ray, go get the Ferrari thing out of your system, but after you spend some time with one, you'll be back.
Old 06-01-2009, 06:09 PM
parsecnc4
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by racelance
Oh, I wasn't talking about that "newest" purchase. There was another one after that - yes, I have a small addiction!?! This was another car on my "must have" list...

I don't mean to take-over your thread, but here's a pic:

Car addicted,

Lance
Excellent choice! And I am NOT a Ford fan at all, but the Ford GT is once heck of a car for keeps. Here is mine..

Old 06-02-2009, 06:56 AM
turbo 3.6
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That is one gorgous car, would swap for my Midnight blue car any day, love the grey!!! Keep it, and buy the F car!
Old 06-02-2009, 03:31 PM
kimo964
Racer

Originally Posted by parsecnc4
Excellent choice! And I am NOT a Ford fan at all, but the Ford GT is once heck of a car for keeps. Here is mine..
+1, It would be a must have in my collection......if I had a collection. BTW, with the way the door is shape, how do you get back in if someone parked next to you?!?!
Originally Posted by turbo 3.6
That is one gorgous car, would swap for my Midnight blue car any day, love the grey!!! Keep it, and buy the F car!
I would trade in a heartbeat! Matator Red interior is sensational in person. Midnight Blue is not a bad looker either
Originally Posted by Metal Guru
Ray, go get the Ferrari thing out of your system, but after you spend some time with one, you'll be back.
I almost bought a F355 before I bought the 3.6. If I did, I'd probably be $15k poorer from maintenance and way under on depreciation. It takes a lot of soul searching when talking F-cars. I have a feeling I will be back sooner than later.
Old 06-02-2009, 04:28 PM
turbowagon
Intermediate

Gorgeous color and tastefully modded, good luck with the sale.
By the way is that a boost gauge in the air vent?
Old 06-02-2009, 04:38 PM
kimo964
Racer

Originally Posted by turbowagon
Gorgeous color and tastefully modded, good luck with the sale.
By the way is that a boost gauge in the air vent?
Thanks. Yes, It's an Andial boost gauge. Air can still come through the corners but you can no longer adjust it obviously. But the gauge is not too useful in that location since you should to be keeping your eyes on the road as much as possible when it's on boost.
Old 06-02-2009, 07:11 PM
LA964RS
Drifting

Ferrari=serious torque withdrawls.

My buddy who's owned everything likened his time w/a 360 CS to be like dating a super model who was a terrible lay......I've driven the Stradale and while it makes great noise....nothing close to the Pcar. Looks killer though.
Old 06-03-2009, 02:40 AM
Gandara
Pro

Screw your cravings! Keep your dang car, I wish mine was as nice as yours in my white color obviously.
Old 06-03-2009, 11:40 PM
pengole
Advanced

Ray have you driven the F-car yet? I just drove my first F355 the other day and was VERY dissapointed with the power/torque. And the next day drove the Ford GT40, it was very nice, Just my 2 cents.

Ps Having your car as my background pic is not helping my relationship with my other p-cars (damn shes nice)!!!!
Old 06-04-2009, 12:38 AM
TT Gasman
Drifting

Damn nice car!
Old 06-08-2009, 05:13 PM
kimo964
Racer

Originally Posted by LA964RS
Ferrari=serious torque withdrawls.

My buddy who's owned everything likened his time w/a 360 CS to be like dating a super model who was a terrible lay......I've driven the Stradale and while it makes great noise....nothing close to the Pcar. Looks killer though.
Originally Posted by pengole
Ray have you driven the F-car yet? I just drove my first F355 the other day and was VERY dissapointed with the power/torque. And the next day drove the Ford GT40, it was very nice, Just my 2 cents.:icon501
I would never trade my 3.6 for a F355 now unless I'm getting $$$ back to me. First time I drove one, I was very underwhelmed. Felt like a S2000 VTEC motor that need to be redlined to get any torque out of it. But I do love the sounds it makes and it's size. I personally don't care for the 360s looks and size but love the CS. I guess I have to learn the hard way but might be fun for a few months with a supermodel.....

Bump for updated interior pics
Old 06-08-2009, 07:46 PM
Metal Guru
Rennlist Member

Received 429 Likes on 309 Posts

The movie "The Rock" was on again last night.
Watching Nick Cage rip around in that yellow 355 Spyder gave me a serious case of F car lust so I know how Ray feels.
Ferraris are very expensive to service and not known as DYI cars, which will keep me behaving until I win the Powerball
Old 06-09-2009, 10:13 AM
DRV2FST
Instructor

Originally Posted by kimo964
Bump for updated interior pics
So you updated the interior pics with some kind of fisheye lens effect????? Just in case someone wanted to see how this car's interior looks to their pet goldfish??

For those of us who are not goldfish ... how about some descent pics?
Old 06-09-2009, 10:21 AM
cobalt
Rennlist Member

Received 2,090 Likes on 1,255 Posts

Originally Posted by Metal Guru
The movie "The Rock" was on again last night.
Watching Nick Cage rip around in that yellow 355 Spyder gave me a serious case of F car lust so I know how Ray feels.
Ferraris are very expensive to service and not known as DYI cars, which will keep me behaving until I win the Powerball
I was on a run this past Sunday with a large number of F,L,M,P,MB and other exotics. There were a number of F430's, a 360 Stradale, an F355, 2 599's and a few others I was grouped in with along with a bunch of Lambos and an R8. Surprisingly the F355 was a nice looking and sounding car from behind but it had no acceleration to speak of compared to the others. Sounded great but not a fast car by any means. My car easily kept up with or gained ground on the F430's the R8 and the Gallardo's the Murcielago's were fast but not as fast as I expected although we only had the room to run through a couple of gears a few times and IMO my car with its slight mods was as fast if not faster than most of these newer cars. So for the $$ the turbo does quite an awesome job against these new monsters for a lot less $$.
Old 06-09-2009, 04:59 PM
911addict
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by cobalt
I was on a run this past Sunday with a large number of F,L,M,P,MB and other exotics. There were a number of F430's, a 360 Stradale, an F355, 2 599's and a few others I was grouped in with along with a bunch of Lambos and an R8. Surprisingly the F355 was a nice looking and sounding car from behind but it had no acceleration to speak of compared to the others. Sounded great but not a fast car by any means. My car easily kept up with or gained ground on the F430's the R8 and the Gallardo's the Murcielago's were fast but not as fast as I expected although we only had the room to run through a couple of gears a few times and IMO my car with its slight mods was as fast if not faster than most of these newer cars. So for the $$ the turbo does quite an awesome job against these new monsters for a lot less $$.
Agreed...in part.
I have tracked my modified 965 (ok not 3.6) and where the newer cars will wipe our cars is with braking, turning at speed, and acceleration above 120. And did I mention standing start?

But, they won't get that old school raw feel, I guess.

Quick Reply: FS 1994 3.6 Turbo Slate Grey (warning-lots of pics)(Added pics) SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!