Sponsored by:

Selling my car on EBay

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2014, 08:38 AM
Mondrian
Three Wheelin'

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by LPMM
LOL, my guess is that you're going to get a few "another cleverly disguised for sale ad by a non member" comments.
I always hate it when I see your post, please change your avatar to a less desirable car.
Old 10-09-2014, 10:13 AM
Laker
Drifting

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

check out my signature re: the Audi S4's: The void in your garage will never get filled until you get another one. The ~ $30k will quickly and quietly disappear paying bills. At the point in the future when you realize your mistake, you are paying much more $$$ and will most certainly have a longer list of things a 2nd one will need; You'll start all over time-wise, and blow a wad of $ to get to where you already are today. just my .02
Old 10-09-2014, 10:19 AM
Laker
Drifting

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by LPMM
LOL, my guess is that you're going to get a few "another cleverly disguised for sale ad by a non member" comments.
nobody seems to gives a sh*t anymore, not even the mods...
Old 10-09-2014, 02:05 PM
hans57
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Laker
check out my signature re: the Audi S4's: The void in your garage will never get filled until you get another one. The ~ $30k will quickly and quietly disappear paying bills. At the point in the future when you realize your mistake, you are paying much more $$$ and will most certainly have a longer list of things a 2nd one will need; You'll start all over time-wise, and blow a wad of $ to get to where you already are today. just my .02
And I appreciate your .02. That is why I went fishing here in the first place. So far from the comments I have read, looks like most say I should keep the car, fix it and try to find time to enjoy. Crap, winter is coming. UGH. As far as the moderators go and the possible comments about trying to back door a sale without being a paying member, oh well, that is not my intention. Besides, it is just a stock cab, not a RSA. I am just reaching out to the vast expertise and overall knowledge of the folks out here. If it came down to it, I will pay to become a member. I have been around since 2007 since and have pulled great information and I think shared some over that time period with a few around here.

Sincerely...............

Quick Reply: Selling my car on EBay