964 Forum 1989-1994
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FVD Exhaust Installation - with pics !!

Old 07-10-2013, 01:35 AM
g60pops
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The Fabspeed airbox lid is the most ill fitting after market part I have come across for a 964.
Old 07-10-2013, 02:32 AM
S7AR
Intermediate

I don't own a porsche but his tone makes me never want to buy a product from his company.

Have any of you inquired into Japanese exhausts? Arqray makes a really nice one.
Old 07-10-2013, 03:29 PM
Joe@Fabspeed
Addict
Rennlist Member

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 38 Likes on 17 Posts

I just inquired as to why my Fabspeed Motorsports muffler was in the picture and why you had to do modifications to fit the parts(s) or my muffler. If you are in Chester County Pennsylvannia you are 30 minutes from Fabspeed's headquarters. 25,000 sqft design engineering and manufacturing installation facility 1/2 mile from the PA Turnpike.

I did not have any combative tone. It was odd that my muffler was in the picture and you guys mentioned that yes it was my Fabspeed system. I invited you to my shop for assistance in the event you needed fabrication help. As I mentioned people bring other brands of aftermarket parts to Fabspeed for installation and we accommodate people as needed.

Fabspeed Motorsports has sold parts to that German tuner and many other German tuners over the years. Often Fabspeed Motorsports USA dyno developed parts are copied an replicated.

I designed our RSR headers with heat and no heat to work with and with out 200 cell catalytic converters
on all 911 3.0liter, 3.2 Carrera, 964 and 993 cars.

Anyone is welcome and personally invited to come down to Fabspeed Motorsports USA and drive my 993 Cabriolet , 993 RS Clubsport ANDIAL 3.8, 930 Slantnose, 2011 Boxster Spyder and see and hear the cars. Good luck on your installation and have a great week.

Have a great week.
www.Fabspeed.com

P: 215-646-4945
F: 215-646-9828

Exotic Car Performance Experts
Porsche, Ferrari, Lamborghini, McLaren, Maserati, Bentley, Aston Martin, BMW, Audi and Jaguar.

31 year PCA Club member supporter
14 year Ferrari Club member
1st ever financial supporter of Porsche Fans/ Rennlist
Old 07-10-2013, 04:33 PM
PChar
Racer

Originally Posted by Joe@Fabspeed
I just inquired as to why my Fabspeed Motorsports muffler was in the picture and why you had to do modifications to fit the parts(s) or my muffler. If you are in Chester County Pennsylvannia you are 30 minutes from Fabspeed's headquarters. 25,000 sqft design engineering and manufacturing installation facility 1/2 mile from the PA Turnpike.

I did not have any combative tone. It was odd that my muffler was in the picture and you guys mentioned that yes it was my Fabspeed system. I invited you to my shop for assistance in the event you needed fabrication help. As I mentioned people bring other brands of aftermarket parts to Fabspeed for installation and we accommodate people as needed.

Fabspeed Motorsports has sold parts to that German tuner and many other German tuners over the years. Often Fabspeed Motorsports USA dyno developed parts are copied an replicated.

I designed our RSR headers with heat and no heat to work with and with out 200 cell catalytic converters
on all 911 3.0liter, 3.2 Carrera, 964 and 993 cars.

Anyone is welcome and personally invited to come down to Fabspeed Motorsports USA and drive my 993 Cabriolet , 993 RS Clubsport ANDIAL 3.8, 930 Slantnose, 2011 Boxster Spyder and see and hear the cars. Good luck on your installation and have a great week.

Have a great week.
Joe, your reply is even more confusing than the first post you made. I would hope to think that you red the title of my tread, but it says "FVD Brombacher exhaust install" not Fabspeed exhaust install,....
and by the way no one implied or confirmed that I had your Fabspeed muffler.

Unless you are implying that you sold this muffler to FVD, send it to Germany so they packaged it with headers and cats, and sent it back to me as a whole system!!!! Is that what you are saying,....? and if so, well the bad quality and finish would be on you, not them ???? This is all non-sense, either speak clearely or dont. But your comments are not helping.

I understand that you have a great business, and lots of local Reisentoter PCA members speak highly of you. But the comments you posted are unfriendly and do not incite me to do business with Fabspeed.
Old 07-10-2013, 05:25 PM
Joe@Fabspeed
Addict
Rennlist Member

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 38 Likes on 17 Posts

Stephane........you have a gorgeous blue car. I have been a Porsche Club member since 1986.

If I can be of assistance to you and or anyone else just stop by Fabspeed Motorsports USA. Good luck and enjoy the summer.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: FVD Exhaust Installation - with pics !!