Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

High speed torque

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2012, 07:38 AM
alanp
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I love those looong turnpike entrance ramps...almoat seems legal to hit the end of them way ahead of oncoming cars. I mean, ya gotta match their speed sorta.
Old 02-25-2012, 01:50 PM
RW964
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey altarchsa we go up to the hill country about 1 to 2 times a year. Next time up I will give you a yell I have not been up there with my P cars just bikes and had a great time. Far as going triple digits going fast is not a big deal been on the track on bikes so no big deal. But driving the 964 is just a big smile. I need to get one on the track there are to many cars and cops out there. I do not drive fast very often because of this and roads are crappy as well. altarchsa I have been through your town most likely down the very road your pict is on. A lot of ricers out there ...
Old 02-25-2012, 02:43 PM
altarchsa
Three Wheelin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by RW964
Hey altarchsa we go up to the hill country about 1 to 2 times a year. Next time up I will give you a yell I have not been up there with my P cars just bikes and had a great time. Far as going triple digits going fast is not a big deal been on the track on bikes so no big deal. But driving the 964 is just a big smile. I need to get one on the track there are to many cars and cops out there. I do not drive fast very often because of this and roads are crappy as well. altarchsa I have been through your town most likely down the very road your pict is on. A lot of ricers out there ...
I don't drive fast much any more, not like when I was younger. And never where I risked the safety of others.

I'm near SH16, just north of Helotes. If you've riden bikes in this area, you've probably been on RR337, east of Leaky, but I highly recommend it for Porsche cruising. Just watch out for the rice burners on Saturday mornings. They like to race up through there from S.A., and there are a few blind corners. Certainly not international quality, like the Rockies or Blue Ridge Mountains, but the best in Texas. Contact me if you come through here. I might follow you up to Concan for a float on the Frio.

Sorry for hijacking the speed thread with a scenery post.
Attached Images     

Quick Reply: High speed torque