Should I Walk or should I run Scam

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2010, 04:34 PM
Polman
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Should I Walk or should I run Scam

Hello Mr.

I return from my bank and I intend to conclude this transaction the pus early possible.
I had to discuss with my manager and it will proceed by a transfer telegraphic swift, as of tomorrow you will receive the certificates by e-mail, my bank will be given the responsability to transmit them to you;
and considering you do not make parties of the UEMOA (African Western Monetary Union) the transfer will put 2 to 3 days standardized.
It as informed me as we will be prone tax taxes rising to an amount of 1.900€, of that each one of us must pay the sum of 950€; me before even carrying out the transfer on your account and you before reception on your account. you and I must pay at the monitoring service each one (950€), because the transfers are prone of much control because of money whitening and other frauds.
Thus me, for more you reassure I will make you a total sending (taxes+virement) what gives:
final price of the vehicle 37.950€ (37.000€ +950€). Thus you will have with you discharge (950€) after reception of the certificate of payment of my share of tax on the level of the monitoring service of the BCEAO (Central Bank of the States of West Africa) which it validates the transfers only that after reception of these taxes.
i.e. that as long as you will not have to pay the tax, the bank will not validate the transfer which will be in hand; it will make it when it will be in possession on the part of your tax.

If you are OK to regulate the share of your made tax me signs;
so that I give order to my bank to carry out the transfer. me as I will be taxed before making this transfer except AFRICA of 950€, I want as all occurs well you understand why I need your agreement before carrying out this transfer which also requires of me to pay 950€ concerning my share of tax. I also state to you that as soon as you receive the certificates understand that I already regulated my share of tax required.
concerning the vehicle, the shipping company IMPORT/EXPORT WHICH IS the SDV - SAGA which will pass at your address that you have to communicate to me, to recover it when you tighten in possession of your money you do not make any concern for the distance, I will take care some.
what is completely normal for a good confidence in this business.

NB: I inform you that me also I pay this same tax of 950€ before even carrying out the transfer on your direct account.
for more information I am at your disposal.

In waiting of your news
receive my greetings

Miguel Figueiredo

+225 60086299
Old 07-01-2010, 04:40 PM
crg53
Rennlist Member

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

RUN, FORREST, RUN.
Old 07-01-2010, 05:09 PM
Polman
Pro

-Yes of course I will run....but i will try to playa little game first. I will come back with some answers from him...Funny guy btw
Old 07-01-2010, 05:23 PM
Polman
Pro

Default Message 1

Hi, that’s huge with taxes you have to pay. We can also do like this....I am a travelling salesman. I have over 240.000 points by Lufthansa
, and since I have holyday right now ( and for the next 3 weeks) I can fly down to you ( would be fun), and we can make the deal in person. Maybe that fells safer to you also.

Where are you located, and what’s the nearest airport ?

/W. Ronghole
Old 07-01-2010, 06:00 PM
dfinnegan
Drifting

Received 24 Likes on 24 Posts

I love the signature!
Old 07-02-2010, 10:20 AM
Polman
Pro

Reply 1 from Africa..

Hello Mr.

I inform you that these expenses are to force to make safe the transfer against the attempt at fraud and the diversion of make and for not that you silk in deficit I took the commitment to refund you these expenses of 950€ that you will have to pay while making you in total sending of 37.950€ on your account
be you ready has to pay how much like price tax
Old 07-02-2010, 10:28 AM
Polman
Pro

Message 2

Hallo, I understand...but 1900 Euros in Tax!! I can with my Free points by Lufthansa fly down to you for 0 Euro and make the deal with out any tax ( you will save 1900 Euros just relaxing). You just pay me in cash at my arrival, and I hand over the contract, the car document, and 2 keys ( 1 stays with the transport company ). Please come back with location and airport so I can book my flight tickets...

W.Ronghole

Trending Topics

Old 07-02-2010, 12:27 PM
elbeee964
Nordschleife Master

Received 74 Likes on 51 Posts

Polman, you crack me up!

Ask him for his picture (ostensibly for a clue of who you're to look for on your arrival.)

Matter of fact, (heh!) get him to hold the "Mr. W. Ronghole" sign (he'll be holding aloft at the gate when you arrive) in his picture!
[You can send him one of you in exchange - make it of some tallywhacker political figure of your country.]

As you can explain: A picture IS worth a thousand words...

(Hell - I'll use his "Ronghole" picture as my avatar for a month if you get him to go along.)

Signed,
The future avatar'd "Mr. W. Ronghole"
Old 07-02-2010, 10:12 PM
Edgy01
Poseur
Rennlist Member

Received 235 Likes on 128 Posts

These deals are always fun to play with! Get him to send you a photo of himself holding up a sign that says "Scam Artist." He will!

Quick Reply: Should I Walk or should I run Scam