1990 C2 Coupe for sale

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2009, 10:48 AM
Wachuko
Professor of Pending Projects
Rennlist Member

Received 22 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by hawk911
pending to you Hope it goes to a good home. Seems like it's a good clean car to own.
I wish. No. It is going to a friend that has a second (or third) house here in Orlando. He wants to keep it in the garage for when he is in town.

At least I get to keep it in the garage for awhile. I also offered to work on any minor stuff that shows up, that way I get to see it.
Old 10-22-2009, 09:09 AM
Wachuko
Rennlist Member

Unhappy

In a weird turn of events... the car went back to the bank... Yvonne could not get the financial company that held the title to the car to make the transfer of title to her name...

She just took the car this morning to give it back to the lender.

We were up all night removing the upgrades and installing all the stock parts back (the wheels, installing he D90 back; removing tear drop and installing flags back, installing stock headlights, etc...). Only thing we could not remove was the Fabspeed exhaust since we did not have a stock unit handy at 1am!
Old 10-22-2009, 10:02 AM
jimq
Burgled
Rennlist Member

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by Wachuko
In a weird turn of events... the car went back to the bank... Yvonne could not get the financial company that held the title to the car to make the transfer of title to her name...

She just took the car this morning to give it back to the lender.

We were up all night removing the upgrades and installing all the stock parts back (the wheels, installing he D90 back; removing tear drop and installing flags back, installing stock headlights, etc...). Only thing we could not remove was the Fabspeed exhaust since we did not have a stock unit handy at 1am!
You should have called me
Old 10-22-2009, 10:18 AM
Wachuko
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by jimq
You should have called me
It was reaaaaally late... I should have called you anyway... you would have had a Fabspeed exhaust installed last night...
Old 10-22-2009, 11:17 AM
95FL993CAB
Three Wheelin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Jaime
Sorry to hear about the issues with the financing company. What a bunch of $%$&*.
On the hand, I missed the fact that you sold your 996TT. My son still talks about the ride he took in it (and so do my neighbors).
I hope to catch up with you guys one of these days. Let me know when you and the gang are getting together.
Old 10-22-2009, 11:24 AM
crg53
Rennlist Member

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

Wachuko, you have PM.

Quick Reply: 1990 C2 Coupe for sale