Sponsored by:

Boys. I need your help.

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2006, 10:48 AM
ddavis
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by photolaz
Hi, I live 5 minutes away from Jeff's. I have used their service department to service my now sold and gone 72 911T and my present 91 Turbo look cab. Their service department has always done a great job at a reasonable price. And their lot always has the nicest bunch of cars from the exotic to the normal. Never heard about a problem with them whether it was service or a car purchase. Sales staff always seemed knowledgable when I would stop to look and new arrival P-cars. I don't feel you will have anything to worry. The other service person I use locally is also knowledgeable and would give you a straight PPI if you wanted him to check it out. Very reputable. Let me know if I can help. No affilation with either other than being a satisfied customer with both.

Tom
Tom,
Can you drive by and take a look at the car. I am a little worried about the interior - looks worn for only 16,000 miles. Also, why are there two original speedlines and two new ones?

if you have time - i would really appreciate a good look from another third party.

Thanks
Old 12-10-2006, 01:09 AM
photolaz
Advanced

Hi again, took a good look, made some notes, took it for a ride and put about 3 more miles on the clock for you. Interior looks new-ishbut not like new. 2 of the wheels have been refinished 2 are still original all are genuine speedlines. Unkown as to why they were refinished. Call me for more details.
You have a PM with my phone number. TL
Old 12-10-2006, 10:16 AM
Bates
Racer

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Now that is Rennlist service...well done Photolaz.
Old 12-10-2006, 04:34 PM
Mike Lowry
Advanced

I've seen this car.I pick my boy up from his grandmothers in massillon every other day .this car i think was owned by the owner of unitied studios at the top of the viaduct.i was shocked to see it drove in the dead of winter.I don't think he owned it very long,i think he traded it in for that new lotus(which is also up for sale at Jeffs)this guy must just get board with cars.
Old 12-10-2006, 06:40 PM
ddavis
Instructor

Originally Posted by Bates
Now that is Rennlist service...well done Photolaz.
Tom did a great job. Gave me much better info than any PPI ever could. I now know that I can make a safe and very educated offer. Thanks Tom. I hope i can return the favor some time.

Don Davis

Quick Reply: Boys. I need your help.