Sponsored by:

964 Photo Competition Poster Montage Available

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2005, 01:57 PM
John Miles
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking 964 Photo Competition Poster Montage Available

The winners of my 964 photo competition won amonst other goodies a 30inx20in poster montage of the winning shots plus all the finalist entries.
Folks have asked if they can buy a copy. Sure can at my gallery at Photobox . Photobox ships all over the world by airmail for a very reasonable mailing charge. The poster is available in 30in x 20in and 18in x 12in high resolution prints.
Cheers,
John

Old 12-13-2005, 04:32 PM
MARC A. 964 C4

Allow me, the photographer/editor/writer, to offer one of my, "A POSTCARD FROM THE PLANET MARS" photographs to the Members of rennlist.com. May this Martian Four Leaf Clover, that continues to grow abundantly in the settling clouds of dust, on the Peaks of the Four Mountains, the largest peak being that of Olympus Mons, provide you with Good Luck and Fortune through out Your Life, and that of Your Porsche 911/964..... A Friend.....

PS. For additional photographs and the Short Story that gives perspective to, "The Martian Red, Paint Code 911", photographs that are in the, "my 964 photo competition", please visit the site below.
Merry Christmas, download as you wish.....'Tis the Season.....
Old 12-13-2005, 06:00 PM
robmug
Rennlist Member

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts

Is it me?
Old 12-13-2005, 06:40 PM
Slappy
Racer

Originally Posted by robmug
Is it me?
Nope ... Marc ... your post would be considered a "hijack" of John's thread offering a montage picture of the 2005 964 Photo Competition by offering your own photo(s).

I think by now we all understand your enthusiasm for the 911/964, but starting your own thread would have been in better taste.
Old 12-13-2005, 08:10 PM
Kahdmus
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Is it me?
Absolutely not.
Old 12-13-2005, 08:31 PM
Smokin
Three Wheelin'

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Is it me?
Nope... It's not you...
Old 12-13-2005, 08:41 PM
puma1824
Pro

Originally Posted by Slappy
Nope ... Marc ... your post would be considered a "hijack" of John's thread offering a montage picture of the 2005 964 Photo Competition by offering your own photo(s).

I think by now we all understand your enthusiasm for the 911/964, but starting your own thread would have been in better taste.
Please be kind...I think he's new at the online forum scene and/or "netiquette." This knowledge is not inherent, it comes with time and experience. Even myself posting this could raise issues and too can take this thread in the wrong direction. One thing I've always liked about this forum is the general lack of flamming.

So I'll end with this to get back on track. *BTW congrats to the winner(s)

"The winners of my 964 photo competition won amonst other goodies a 30inx20in poster montage of the winning shots plus all the finalist entries.
Folks have asked if they can buy a copy. Sure can at my gallery at Photobox . Photobox ships all over the world by airmail for a very reasonable mailing charge. The poster is available in 30in x 20in and 18in x 12in high resolution prints.

Cheers,
John Miles"

Old 12-13-2005, 08:56 PM
hawk911
Race Car

I ordered my copy, especially since my photo is in it. Thanks John for sponsoring, coordinating, and inspiring the event. can't wait til next years comp.
Old 12-13-2005, 09:08 PM
Marc Shaw
Super Duper Moderator
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts

John - that is great - ordered my copy today.

Any chance you can put the 2003 Montage up for purchase too as I'd love a copy of that one as well?

Marc
Old 12-13-2005, 10:29 PM
Slappy
Racer

Originally Posted by puma1824
Please be kind...I think he's new at the online forum scene and/or "netiquette." This knowledge is not inherent, it comes with time and experience. Even myself posting this could raise issues and too can take this thread in the wrong direction. One thing I've always liked about this forum is the general lack of flamming.

So I'll end with this to get back on track. *BTW congrats to the winner(s)

"The winners of my 964 photo competition won amonst other goodies a 30inx20in poster montage of the winning shots plus all the finalist entries.

Cheers,
John Miles"

And how was what I said "unkind" ?

I carefully worded it to try and not sound like I was chastising ... but rather informing someone who might be ... new at the online forum scene and/or "netiquette."

Back to the topic at hand ...
Old 12-14-2005, 01:15 AM
MARC A. 964 C4

All this bickering for nothing, why is everything so controlled, why is it so hard to have some good old fashioned fun relating to our good old fashioned cars? In that Poster being offered are two Martian, photographs of my 911/964.. Am I really labelled "The Hijacker" now because I post on the same thread that advertises my photographs for sale on a World wide accessibility? I offered a few more photographs and stories that are related to them to you, just for the pleasure,..*"Sounds Like Funk To Me" .... Some of you" Men" are Fantastic. On the other hand, some of you "Boys" floor me. I’m smiling because I’ve been called many things in my life, but never a "Hijacker". I drove into this great rennlist.com to "shoot the breeze" on Porsche, and most subjects related to it, maybe even have a few jokes, well so far, I’m not disappointed. I hope you’re having, Internet Satisfaction also,. Hey,.. Why don’t we put our musical talents together, cut a disc, and… OH, OH, there I go again, I’m hijacking….. Love you all, stay cool during the Holidays….. Marc
PS.Phew..... I'll be ordering today.....
PSS. Thanks Ron, I appreciate your friendship, that's the Porsche spirit!!
*Black Eyed Peas.
Old 12-14-2005, 05:43 AM
robmug
Rennlist Member

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts

Marc A - no flaming intended; I was just having a bit of fun!

John - well done on a stunning 964 photo comp again; we've sorted the free subscriptions to Total 911 for the winners.
Old 12-14-2005, 06:51 AM
MARC A. 964 C4

Rob Mugglestone,
Thanks, whatever "flaming" means?.. Believe it or not, I’m only here for fun myself, that’s all I try to post. John has 20+ photographs of mine, I wrote a story to match my enthusiasm, I offered it to you, after it had been sent and never received by John, as simple as that. Of the one hundred final photographs, two of them are mine, what better place then to invite and offer other 911/964’ers, to a party with Martini or Campari, "Reddish Orange" Happy Hour cocktails to celebrate the up and coming Holidays. Go to my site, read the story, and you’ll find my photographs for downloading.. Is Christmas dead?.. If so, I’ll defend it, and write to restore the meaning of, "Merry Christmas".. I appreciate the words that you’ve written; you do Porsche 911/964 an honour... Marc
PS.Great Magazine, I enjoy the articles.....
Old 12-26-2005, 07:27 AM
Pascal
Intermediate

Just to let you know that my poster arrived this morning.
It looks really fabulous, big size full colour glossy poster with more then 100 high quality pictures of the 964. Definitely worth every penny (although I got my copy for free )!!!.

The best part is of course seeing my name on the top !!!

Have a great Christmas and a very happy and especially healthy New Year,
Pascal
Old 12-26-2005, 09:14 AM
hawk911
Race Car

got mine too on Friday. Can't wait to get it framed and hanging in the garage.

Quick Reply: 964 Photo Competition Poster Montage Available