Notices
964 Forum 1989-1994
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

The For Sale/Trade/Wanted thread *Posting by paying Members only*! PRICES NEEDED.

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2012, 05:11 PM
doruiacovescu
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ok, ok, but when i m at home i m surfing the web with a ****ty modem...which works really slow. When i m at work i do have strong internet connection, but not as much time. I ll dig i ll dig, cause you have good prices.
Old 11-29-2012, 05:22 PM
Marc Shaw
Super Duper Moderator
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by Jeff Curtis
Dang, over 10 years with Rennlist and FINALLY getting my first complaint....I'm just not as organized as Marc - but my prices are cheaper. ...
Hey! Keep talking like that and you'll get your second complaint.

Marc
Old 11-29-2012, 05:30 PM
AFKC
Instructor

Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts

Looking for a nice set of aero mirrors in either GP white or black...would prefer power, but manual would work as well. Please send me a PM if you have a set. Thanks!
Old 11-30-2012, 11:05 AM
cobalt
Rennlist Member

Received 2,230 Likes on 1,329 Posts

Jeff sorry for the off topic but who makes that Pinball machine I am not familiar with it. Looks like a fun game . I have a few older electromechanical games myself.
Old 11-30-2012, 11:24 AM
Rocket Rob
IHI KING!
Rennlist Member

Received 223 Likes on 177 Posts

Originally Posted by cobalt
Jeff sorry for the off topic but who makes that Pinball machine I am not familiar with it. Looks like a fun game . I have a few older electromechanical games myself.
Looks like a Data East Checkpoint. See

http://www.ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=498&picno=8478

Very cool. I've never seen a Porsche themed pinball machine.
Old 11-30-2012, 06:59 PM
Jacke2c
Formerly turbotwoshoes
Rennlist Member

Received 31 Likes on 24 Posts
Default Eight 964 D-90 rims for sale

$600 for all eight. Five 6"rims w/52mm offset, three 8" rims w/52mm offset. more pics on marketplace... Lost job yesterday and wife says, sell your spare wheels. Buyer pays shipping. If you do not want tires, about $15 for dismounting and disposal at buyers expense. One of the 8" rims has a crack that needs welding.
Attached Images     
Old 12-02-2012, 12:33 PM
Jeff Curtis
Race Car

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Cobalt, Rocket Rob nailed it.

It's a Data East Checkpoint.

There is a guy I can put you over to, in Asbury Park that makes older machines functional and performs partial rehab on them and sells them. Interesting place, TONS of 80s to mid-90s machines, a few electromechanicals. His "warehouse" is very interesting...stay away if you dislike cats...I could barely deal with it but picked this one up after selling one that I performed a FULL rehab. on a few months ago and delivered to a Rennlister friend (along with a car) up in Maine. On the return trip, I picked up another one to work on.

To my knowledge, this is the ONLY Porsche themed machine out there, and not sure that it's authorized as they mispell "Porsche" wherever it says it on the machine and the Porsche logo is bastardized with a "modified" Data East logo.

The theme is rally racing, in the German Alps and has several German landmarks on the back glass to include the famous Cathedral and a few other notable landmarks. The "live" race scene is an S-curve and has a Ferrari (believe it's a 308? ...looks very Magnum P.I.), a C4 Corvette, a Porsche Speedster and what appears to be a wide body Carerra with slant nose type rear brake ducts. The colors are vibrant if the machine is in good shape, there's a chick that shouts "FASTER!!" when you get the ball down the flipper lane and a race announcer that prompts you for bonus features. You can even select your music type prior to launching your first ball - it's quite "gimmicky" indeed!

The side of the cabinet is ALL Porsche related with checkers and such, very cool.

I have a wall of machines in my shop, they are all "fast" car/racing themed...it's a rule I plan to never break...although there are a few crazy themed machines I wouldn't mind owning.
Old 12-02-2012, 12:49 PM
swesna
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

There is a guy I can put you over to, in Asbury Park that makes older machines functional and performs partial rehab on them and sells them. Interesting place, TONS of 80s to mid-90s machines, a few electromechanicals. His "warehouse" is very interesting...stay away if you dislike cats...I could barely deal with it but picked this one up after selling one that I performed a FULL rehab. on a few months ago and delivered to a Rennlister friend (along with a car) up in Maine. On the return trip, I picked up another one to work on.

To my knowledge, this is the ONLY Porsche themed machine out there, and not sure that it's authorized as they mispell "Porsche" wherever it says it on the machine and the Porsche logo is bastardized with a "modified" Data East logo.

The theme is rally racing, in the German Alps and has several German landmarks on the back glass to include the famous Cathedral and a few other notable landmarks. The "live" race scene is an S-curve and has a Ferrari (believe it's a 308? ...looks very Magnum P.I.), a C4 Corvette, a Porsche Speedster and what appears to be a wide body Carerra with slant nose type rear brake ducts. The colors are vibrant if the machine is in good shape, there's a chick that shouts "FASTER!!" when you get the ball down the flipper lane and a race announcer that prompts you for bonus features. You can even select your music type prior to launching your first ball - it's quite "gimmicky" indeed!

The side of the cabinet is ALL Porsche related with checkers and such, very cool.

I have a wall of machines in my shop, they are all "fast" car/racing themed...it's a rule I plan to never break...although there are a few crazy themed machines I wouldn't mind owning.
Jeff,

My father is in the business or was of pinball machines and have over a hundred now warehoused in VA close to Martinsville.

His business use to be based in Hamilton Twsp, NJ close to Trenton. Use to have pinball machine auctions about twice a year. When he still lived up here.

Steve
Old 12-02-2012, 04:20 PM
Jeff Curtis
Race Car

Steve, WOW...would love to spend the afternoon in that "warehouse" of machines. I'm a sucker for mechanical/electrical/electronics combined.

OK, back to selling 964 stuff.

I've updated some of my ads to reflect items that have sold.

Will list some more items here shortly, once I get the balance of my "orders" packaged and out the door.
Old 12-03-2012, 08:45 AM
buck_31
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have an engine stand adapter ring available that I used during my rebuild. Purchased from Mainely Designs, they go for $150 new, used for one rebuild (first and last!)....$75 plus shipping. PM me for pics if interested......

SOLD

Last edited by buck_31; 12-03-2012 at 11:53 PM. Reason: Sold
Old 12-03-2012, 09:08 AM
Jeff Curtis
Race Car

Originally Posted by buck_31
I have an engine stand adapter ring available that I used during my rebuild. Purchased from Mainely Designs, they go for $150 new, used for one rebuild (first and last!)....$75 plus shipping. PM me for pics if interested......
I'll take it if it'll work for a 993 motor. Please email jefcATmindspringDOTcom.
Old 12-03-2012, 09:48 AM
cobalt
Rennlist Member

Received 2,230 Likes on 1,329 Posts

Wow that is cool.

I used to run a pinball business in HS back in the late 70's during the summers. I have a few electromechanical games from the mid 70's an original Brunswick air hockey a Chicago gaming with nearly 400 games (early version with all the good games) and a Mega Touch Ion but this is the coolest pinball I have ever seen. I will have to see if I can find one this would complete the collection.

Thanks for the info.

PS if you want to pass along the contact I will give him a call.

Last edited by cobalt; 12-03-2012 at 11:15 AM.
Old 12-09-2012, 04:15 PM
banzaisan
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default For sale - 964 Master cylinder

I have a prefectly good master cylinder that I removed from my car. It has around 70K miles. My powerbooster went out in my car and I decided to upgrade to a 993 booster and a 993 M/C.

I know that these are $1600 new. I'm looking to get $400 plus shipping.

Contact me for pictures.

Thanks!
Old 12-27-2012, 01:04 AM
Vandit
Nordschleife Master

Received 48 Likes on 36 Posts

WANTED: Front left (USDM driver's side) brake caliper hardline (goes from back of brake caliper to the strut where it meets the softline) for a Carrera 2.

Fittings need to be nice and crisp (hence why I need one, and I should invest in a 11mm flare nut wrench too).
Old 12-27-2012, 01:08 AM
Jeff Curtis
Race Car

Have you checked if they're still available thru Porsche?
I ordered some a few years back, I recall the price wasn't too bad.
Let me know if you need some PET info./help (part#, etc.)

Wait'll you guys see what I found the other day!!

Quick Reply: The For Sale/Trade/Wanted thread *Posting by paying Members only*! PRICES NEEDED.