Sponsored by:

New Antigravity Battery - DOA

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2021, 12:51 PM
dave292
Rennlist Member

Received 264 Likes on 117 Posts

Originally Posted by Turbodan
Rennlisters don't like to deal with companies that fake government documents and commit fraud. you can try to say you can't talk about it, and blame on an employee but that does not satisfy us.
Funny. The first thing I noticed when reading the FTC document was that the spacing of words regarding what should have been "not" was different. I thought to myself, could this have been altered? I'm no expert but it just jumped out at me.
Old 07-24-2021, 04:14 PM
Goughary
Race Car

Received 429 Likes on 278 Posts

Can this thread be put to death please.

Sorry to bother if you all want to keep kicking a dead horse. But really? The product either sucks, or it's awesome. We will know.

But carrying on nastiness, for whatever reason over anything that has been said or done in the past, is not right for Rennlist. Everything that needed to be said has been said.

My hope is the moderators will now just close this.

If something new happens in the future- a new and valid argument or discussion might come about. But come on now. Move on.
The following 5 users liked this post by Goughary:
Blu RS (07-26-2021), gedwin (07-26-2021), lfl215l (07-24-2021), revolve40 (07-26-2021), Steve Theodore (07-26-2021)
Old 07-25-2021, 12:33 AM
Sword_of_the_Spirit
Banned

Received 114 Likes on 99 Posts

Originally Posted by Goughary

Sorry to bother if you all want to keep kicking a dead horse. But really? The product either sucks, or it's awesome. We will know.

But carrying on nastiness, for whatever reason over anything that has been said or done in the past, is not right for Rennlist. Everything that needed to be said has been said.

If something new happens in the future- a new and valid argument or discussion might come about. But come on now. Move on.
Wrong. Vendors of Yore didn’t get this pass. I appreciate it when a vendor such as this chimes in and piles further cause to question the integrity of the company and founder.

Old 07-25-2021, 09:15 AM
Bart
Nordschleife Master

Received 25 Likes on 21 Posts

Wow! What a cluster F***!
Old 07-26-2021, 11:46 AM
gedwin
Instructor

Received 32 Likes on 23 Posts

+1!
Old 07-26-2021, 11:50 AM
Steve Theodore
Rennlist Member

Received 630 Likes on 323 Posts

+2, the thread will remain regardless for others to read through.
The following 2 users liked this post by Steve Theodore:
joerg65 (07-26-2021), lfl215l (07-26-2021)
Old 07-29-2021, 02:45 PM
Antigravity
Premium Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 1,014 Likes on 571 Posts

There has been a high degree of banter on this thread, and much of it was done without any actual facts. To clarify, our the Antigravity official response to the Post that caused such turmoil is located here for anybody to read >> https://rennlist.com/forums/964-foru...l#post17535142 Those are the actual facts regardless of rants and extremely negative posts by some individuals.

I absolutely understand and agree with the some of anger directed at Antigravity due to the post that was made by our staffer, it was a completely idiotic post to say the least, and we admit and acknowledge that. I also understand that since we did not post a response in a timely manner (due to the fact this was an internal employment issue) that also created a lot of anger, so I feel some of the flaming and anger was justified.

On the other hand, what is not justified was the tactics employed by several Posters who created outright lies and ridiculous narratives without having one fact about what really happened or was going on. In fact the loudest and most viscous critics never owned Antigravity products, had never dealt with us, yet went out of their way to claim completely fabricated scenarios to justify their positions and create more conflict and flaming. Here's a quote I liked when I took the time to read why people Troll, or apply Justice Warrior or Cancel Culture tactics. ".... being anonymous and riding atop the high-horse of righteous indignation is a hallmark of the Justice Warrior. all the while making statements only intended to move the malicious agenda forward with no consideration for truth or rational discussion....".

If any have concerns about Antigravity Batteries as a Vendor after reading this thread, the truth about us in the 1500 posts we have made on Rennlist since 2017, it's all there for the reading. You can see how Antigravity Batteries products are universally thought of as the best in their class. You can see how we answer questions objectively and work to educate about this new Lithium Technology. You can see how we are always promoting that if you ever have a problem with our Products (which is rare), or if you're not happy with our stuff for any reason, simply return it for a full refund and we pay shipping back up to 3 months later no questions. No other battery company will do that at all. We also offer the best Warranty in Class. Any questions just contact us at info@antigravitybatteries.com or Chad@antigravitybatteries.com

Additionally, it should be brought up that thousands of Porsches are using our Antigravity Batteries since our first Automotive style Batteries back in 2016. We started on Rennlist in 2017 mainly in the GT3 section with just one Lithium Automotive Battery model called the RS-30 Battery, which was a great success on Rennlist. Since that introduction to we have advanced the Automotive Lithium Batteries with technology well beyond anything on the market, or even offered by the biggest of Automobile Brands like Porsche, Ford or any of them. Our batteries are the only ones offering WIRELESS built-in Jump Starting, full battery protections so the battery is ultra safe and cannot be damaged easily, and we are the only ones offering drop-in OEM fitment for all Cars, Trucks, and other 12v vehicles. This could not be achieved if we had anything less than a great product and excellent Customer Service. Those are plain and simple truths.

Last, a little bird said that one of the most bespoke, and beautiful cars available will be using Antigravity Batteries in their latest cars, and offering a retrofit Antigravity Lithium battery kit for their prior models that had Lead/Acid Batteries in them. The name starts with a P middle letter is a G and ends in an I. We are pretty sure companies like these don't use anything but the absolute best products in their exclusive cars, and they have chosen Antigravity Batteries Just sayin'.
The following 4 users liked this post by Antigravity:
2swoosh (07-29-2021), Jay Wellwood (07-30-2021), Steve Theodore (07-29-2021), tigerhonaker (10-28-2021)

Quick Reply: New Antigravity Battery - DOA