Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New Antigravity Battery - DOA

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2021, 09:39 PM
revolve40
Rennlist Member

Received 153 Likes on 90 Posts

As a paying member who doesn’t speak for anyone else, I appreciate this admission and post.
Old 07-12-2021, 01:41 PM
Turbodan
Rennlist Member

Received 532 Likes on 400 Posts

from my limited understanding of employment law; If a staff member committed fraud and admitted it, that would be a simple reason to fire them and any company should be able to state publicly what happened and fire the individual. That has not happened. Although your response is welcome, it really in my opinion has not offered a real response. the individual has put your company in a bad position (committing fraud) and saying it is an internal problem really does not restore my faith in the ethics of AG.
The following users liked this post:
Jay Wellwood (07-20-2021)
Old 07-12-2021, 01:57 PM
BLACK3.2
Pro

Received 175 Likes on 99 Posts

It's a low iq ploy. The "staff" who posted the fraudulent document was the CEO. Literally the head of the company.

Peel back the onion with these guys and all you find is more stupid.
Old 07-12-2021, 04:24 PM
Steve Theodore
Rennlist Member

Received 630 Likes on 323 Posts

As a multi-time customer of AG (with more purchases planned), all I can offer from the customer point of view is that they have ALWAYS been fair and honest with me. When I've had issues (installation related, not battery related), they have been resolved quickly. When I've had questions, they have always been answered quickly. I've had their products on my cars for about 1.5 years and have had no problems with any of them, nor the company backing them. Just my 2 cents as a real customer of AG. Oh, I should definitely state that no one asked me to post this...I just truly love their products and support.
The following 2 users liked this post by Steve Theodore:
Blu RS (07-13-2021), SeaCay (07-20-2021)
Old 07-12-2021, 08:08 PM
Antigravity
Premium Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 1,014 Likes on 571 Posts

Originally Posted by Turbodan
from my limited understanding of employment law; If a staff member committed fraud and admitted it, that would be a simple reason to fire them and any company should be able to state publicly what happened and fire the individual. That has not happened. Although your response is welcome, it really in my opinion has not offered a real response. the individual has put your company in a bad position (committing fraud) and saying it is an internal problem really does not restore my faith in the ethics of AG.
Originally Posted by BLACK3.2
It's a low iq ploy. The "staff" who posted the fraudulent document was the CEO. Literally the head of the company. Peel back the onion with these guys and all you find is more stupid.
Scott, President of Antigravity speaking, as you know our official response was located here for anybody to read and anyone is available to contact me scott@antigravitybatteries.com. https://rennlist.com/forums/964-foru...l#post17535142

As stated there was a failure within our system of how we post on the Forums, there was a dumb post that was made by a staffer, it does not represent Antigravity Batteries products or Company values, and it absolutely did not affect, hurt, or damage anyone except Antigravity Batteries itself. For those that cannot get beyond that and feel it represents Antigravity, we understand you simply won't buy our products, and that is completely acceptable. What isn't acceptable is going into other threads where we have been posting answers to tech questions simply to disrupt a good thread where we are posting information. It smacks of vindictive and spiteful behavior that is really unjustified since the members doing this have never bought or owned our products yet jumped to a conclusion that we are bad from this thread. Its really odd because the angriest and most vocal are persons who never owned our product or talked to us.

I am thankful for all those who had a reasonable voice and supported us with your positive comments.

Now, as we have always said and stated on tons of posts on Rennlist, if you ever have a problem with our stuff after you buy it, if your not happy with it return if for a full refund and shipping back, if you have a problem contact me directly, or call us. My email contact info has always been in the signature of all our posts so that mean you go directly to me the President if any issues. So there is not buck passing here.

Last edited by Antigravity; 07-13-2021 at 12:21 PM.
Old 07-13-2021, 01:45 AM
Turbodan
Rennlist Member

Scott, please edit your post above. It looks like the second quote in your post was from me which it was not.
I still question your ethics. I am sure if one of my employees forged a government document on a public forum (and admitted it) I would be able to talk about it to defend my reputation... Just like thousands of public companies do, but you can't because of employment laws? c'mon.
Old 07-13-2021, 07:11 PM
Antigravity
Premium Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by Turbodan
Scott, please edit your post above. It looks like the second quote in your post was from me which it was not.
I still question your ethics. I am sure if one of my employees forged a government document on a public forum (and admitted it) I would be able to talk about it to defend my reputation... Just like thousands of public companies do, but you can't because of employment laws? c'mon.
Turbo Dan, Fixed, sorry about that.

Old 07-20-2021, 05:59 PM
MN
Racer

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Antigravity
This is Scott owner of Antigravity. ... we have also been posting for years that anyone who doesn't like or product or is not fully satisfied can come back to us and get a refund. We have stated that in tons of threads. Even if you don't like the way the product looks you can return it for a full refund including Antigravity paying shipping back. That is called AWESOME Customer Service. That is standing behind our product 100% and 100% of the time. And in fact we offer that for EVERYONE all the time, ...
PM sent.

MN
Old 07-20-2021, 08:47 PM
Sword_of_the_Spirit
Banned

Received 114 Likes on 99 Posts

As part of team racing lemans type vehicles, I used/bought your products. What smacks of poor “vendorship” on your part is the lack of transparency on the initial issue and incorrectly stating Cali Law as it pertains to this customer and the party (which is this thread). You lost credibility.

Old 07-20-2021, 09:38 PM
The Greek
Rennlist Member

Received 166 Likes on 66 Posts

Honestly….

I’ve been waiting for my battery to die to get the anti gravity as for years I was just kind of under the impression that was the rennlist thing to do.

But from time to time, I see comments from the vender and after this thread, I’m just put off. Just opted for an interstate AGM.
Old 07-20-2021, 09:40 PM
Sword_of_the_Spirit
Banned

Buy an EarthX or Voltphreaks battery. You’ll appreciate companies that do more than spend time posting on the familiar forums. Trust me. If not, I’ll buy your battery!

Many on here know that’s not an idle joke.
Old 07-22-2021, 11:42 PM
Antigravity
Premium Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by Sword_of_the_Spirit
Buy an EarthX or Voltphreaks battery. You’ll appreciate companies that do more than spend time posting on the familiar forums. Trust me. If not, I’ll buy your battery!

Many on here know that’s not an idle joke.
Hi Sword of Spirit, I'm open to hearing anyone's opinions, but if you going to be so disparaging toward Antigravity (such writing in your Signature writing we are a "dishonest company" and posting links to this thread) then why don't you do so in an objective, honest manner that is not intended to cherry-pick and mislead?

The reality is Antigravity Batteries has been in business since 2010, and is arguably the leader in Lithium Motorsports batteries in the USA at this time. We are using the latest technology, developing innovative technology like our WIRELESS BUILT-IN JUMP STARTNG, and offer it all at a lower cost than our competitors. We been a 3-year Platinum Sponsor of Rennlist with close to 1500 posts that anybody can read and come to a clear determination of the company we are. They can read the many compliments and praise for our Products and Customer Service from the large number of Rennlisters who bought and use our products. They can read the ongoing compliments for our clear, objective and educational answers to questions about Lithium Batteries, and much more. Its 3 years of 99 percent positive engagement with this massive Rennlist community, and across all Models of Porsches, so it would be nice if you would stop the selective, vendetta based negative campaign against Antigravity.

I also want to also clarify for the readers of your comments that you have never owned our products, and are not involved in the issues that occurred on this thread whatsoever. If you had any issues directly with Antigravity that I could resolve I would be glad to do that and apologize if we put you out in anyway, but you have nothing that I can assist with since you never even dealt with us or owned our products, you are simply an angry bystander and I really don't know why actually. Maybe it simply because I talk very bluntly and you can't stand that. Fortunately, the truth is here on Rennlist for any readers to review with our 3 years of posting and being involved as a positive member of the Rennlist community. Sure you can continue to cherry-pick and point people to this thread with malicious intent, but I have already made a statement regarding what happened here and its done. We are moving beyond that, which I would hope you could do also.

Last, I notice in your Posts and Signature that you keep promoting other brands of Lithium Batteries, and telling people to buy those Brands instead of Antigravity. We gladly accept the right to your opinion and the right for a Consumer to buy whatever product they want, but maybe you could try to temper your comments with the objective truths when trying to tell people what battery to buy. For example, the Companies you are promoting (EarthX and Volt Phreaks) do not have any options for an OEM Drop-In-Fit batteries for the Porsche Battery sizes like Antigravity Batteries does. They do not have the Built-In Wireless Jump Starting feature Antigravity Batteries has. Those companies are not offering Rennlisters the15% sales discounts that Antigravity Batteries often does. Those companies are in fact about $200 (EarthX) to $700 (VoltPhreaks) dollars more expensive than the Antigravity Battery models at the Rennlist Sales Price. So the truth is you get more Technology, more Power, more Amps Hours, Built in Wireless Jump Starting and a drop-in-fit for much less cost than the Companies you recommend. Additionally those companies you recommended have never stepped-up to be Rennlist Sponsors as Antigravity has, we are the company that chose to engage on Rennlist and answer questions. We have also benefitted greatly from the Rennlist Community as well by makingt us the #1 Porsche Lithium Battery, and we thank them all for their purchases, and will always back our products completely for those Members and any that have chose our products. As we always say on Rennlist if your unhappy for any reason with any of our product we fully refund, and pay shipping back to us

So I'm hoping we can put this to rest Sword.
Old 07-23-2021, 12:56 AM
Sword_of_the_Spirit
Banned

Originally Posted by Antigravity
Hi Sword of Spirit, I'm open to hearing anyone's opinions, but if you going to be so disparaging toward Antigravity (such writing in your Signature writing we are a "dishonest company" and posting links to this thread) then why don't you do so in an objective, honest manner that is not intended to cherry-pick and mislead?

The reality is Antigravity Batteries has been in business since 2010, and is arguably the leader in Lithium Motorsports batteries in the USA at this time. We are using the latest technology, developing innovative technology like our WIRELESS BUILT-IN JUMP STARTNG, and offer it all at a lower cost than our competitors. We been a 3-year Platinum Sponsor of Rennlist with close to 1500 posts that anybody can read and come to a clear determination of the company we are. They can read the many compliments and praise for our Products and Customer Service from the large number of Rennlisters who bought and use our products. They can read the ongoing compliments for our clear, objective and educational answers to questions about Lithium Batteries, and much more. Its 3 years of 99 percent positive engagement with this massive Rennlist community, and across all Models of Porsches, so it would be nice if you would stop the selective, vendetta based negative campaign against Antigravity.

I also want to also clarify for the readers of your comments that you have never owned our products, and are not involved in the issues that occurred on this thread whatsoever. If you had any issues directly with Antigravity that I could resolve I would be glad to do that and apologize if we put you out in anyway, but you have nothing that I can assist with since you never even dealt with us or owned our products, you are simply an angry bystander and I really don't know why actually. Maybe it simply because I talk very bluntly and you can't stand that. Fortunately, the truth is here on Rennlist for any readers to review with our 3 years of posting and being involved as a positive member of the Rennlist community. Sure you can continue to cherry-pick and point people to this thread with malicious intent, but I have already made a statement regarding what happened here and its done. We are moving beyond that, which I would hope you could do also.

Last, I notice in your Posts and Signature that you keep promoting other brands of Lithium Batteries, and telling people to buy those Brands instead of Antigravity. We gladly accept the right to your opinion and the right for a Consumer to buy whatever product they want, but maybe you could try to temper your comments with the objective truths when trying to tell people what battery to buy. For example, the Companies you are promoting (EarthX and Volt Phreaks) do not have any options for an OEM Drop-In-Fit batteries for the Porsche Battery sizes like Antigravity Batteries does. They do not have the Built-In Wireless Jump Starting feature Antigravity Batteries has. Those companies are not offering Rennlisters the15% sales discounts that Antigravity Batteries often does. Those companies are in fact about $200 (EarthX) to $700 (VoltPhreaks) dollars more expensive than the Antigravity Battery models at the Rennlist Sales Price. So the truth is you get more Technology, more Power, more Amps Hours, Built in Wireless Jump Starting and a drop-in-fit for much less cost than the Companies you recommend. Additionally those companies you recommended have never stepped-up to be Rennlist Sponsors as Antigravity has, we are the company that chose to engage on Rennlist and answer questions. We have also benefitted greatly from the Rennlist Community as well by makingt us the #1 Porsche Lithium Battery, and we thank them all for their purchases, and will always back our products completely for those Members and any that have chose our products. As we always say on Rennlist if your unhappy for any reason with any of our product we fully refund, and pay shipping back to us

So I'm hoping we can put this to rest Sword.

Before it’s edited

FYI: Purchasing batteries doesn’t have to be in ones name.

Last edited by Sword_of_the_Spirit; 07-23-2021 at 12:57 AM.
Old 07-23-2021, 01:18 AM
Turbodan
Rennlist Member

Rennlisters don't like to deal with companies that fake government documents and commit fraud. you can try to say you can't talk about it, and blame on an employee but that does not satisfy us.
The following users liked this post:
Jay Wellwood (07-24-2021)
Old 07-23-2021, 01:26 AM
Sword_of_the_Spirit
Banned

In the interest of transparency, you can cut the constant checking of my handle. Yeah, your name drops in and out of “known visitor count” seeing where I have posted and if I have Trolled you like you have done to me in the past. I’m not one to stoop that low. I have let two threads where you have spent a fair amount of time do 99.7993% of the talking. If you can disprove that, post here for those that are curious.

As I have said in other threads (of which one in is my signature), let your customers do the talking. But in all fairness, you will find very few who will post their experience. Maybe throw a 64% off coupon for dropping great experiences about your name/product. That is fine if you choose to do so. However, DO NOT belittle those that have dealt with your products in the past and choose no longer to do so. Even those that had a slight interest. Trust me, I will know when you pull that crap again.

Friendly bit of advice: The more you hype up your product and disparage this/other audiences, the less standing you have as a vendor worthy to be purchased from.

Easy Peasy.

Thanks for understanding Scott

Quick Reply: New Antigravity Battery - DOA